Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's because you and I are not Bronies.

We do not have the requisite attachment to the Lords of Longfacetown.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-04-2011, 07:10 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I make no judgements on Jamie's sexual proclivities, however that movie looks stupid.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And not in the 3 Musketeers way either.

If only the horse did a backflip off an airship, into the hall of mirrors at Versailles, doing Horse-Kata to a bunch of nondescript henchmen. I'd watch that.

The name would still fit, albeit with an entirely different context.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I bet we could get that movie funded Rers.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So basically you guys were hoping it was going to be Inglorious Basterds. With a horse instead of the Basterds.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No. I was expecting Gunkata: Horse Edition (which war and on what side is inconsequential to the Equestrian Nightmare). Though the required "suiting up" montage set to that Cat People song could work.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-04-2011, 08:15 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                No. I was expecting Gunkata: Horse Edition (which war and on what side is inconsequential to the Equestrian Nightmare). Though the required "suiting up" montage set to that Cat People song could work.
                and good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  So basically you guys were hoping it was going to be Inglorious Basterds. With a horse instead of the Basterds.
                  I've known some horses that were bastards.

[Cue Timbo w/ an appropriate "Jeremy" gif in 3. . . 2. . .]
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Comment

• I am eagerly awaiting to experience the life of a chinchilla during the Spanish-American War. Yipee.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Laughing my ass off.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good god...are there more of these Jeremy cartoons?
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I am eagerly awaiting to experience the life of a chinchilla during the Spanish-American War. Yipee.
                            Oh man this and Jeremy will get me through the day. Great stuff.

Comment

• I bask in the reflected glory, knowing 'twas my set up that inspired Tim to his usual internet greatness. Ever will I be Salieri to his Mozart.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Or the Fry to my Laurie. Or vice versa, Iggy, old buddy, old chum!

Comment

Working...
                                X