This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Trailer for The Grey. Liam Neeson goes mano a mano against a wolf! With broken bottles on his knuckles - Wolverine-style!
    Liam Neeson, as in Taken, could assfuck Wolverine and wear him as a condom, then he'd ram Jean Grey in the butt while making Cyclop watch.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    'The Edge 2', with 100% less Mamet.
    Oh The Edge. Sure it had Mamet, but damn was I bored by it. I kept wishing the bear would win.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Liam Neeson, as in Taken, could assfuck Wolverine and wear him as a condom, then he'd ram Jean Grey in the butt while making Cyclop watch.
      Indeed. Neeson has one of the most impressive resumes ever: Schindler, Rob Roy, Aslan the Lion from Narnia, Zeus. . . choice roles, to say the least.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Qui Gon Jin.

Kinsey.

Stunt cock for Mr. Ed.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Joe Carnahan, my friend, you and I share a wavelength.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Now that's an X-Men film I'd watch. Hell, I'd buy that for a dollar.

Comment

• Rebootmake of 'Scarface'????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Why not, Matt? Hell remake/reboot/reimagine all the movies! In 3D CGI! And horribly miscast them, too! Fuck originality and creativity!

Comment

• Scarface sucks. Maybe they can make it interesting now.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    Scarface sucks. Maybe they can make it interesting now.

Comment

• Scarface is pure trash.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Of course it's trashy! It's set in the 80's for cryin' out loud! Ahhhh, you kids!

Anywho, from what I read, it's more like they're doing a similar, contemporary crime story, and just slapping the name Scarface on it. Different protagonists, basically the same plot of young turk becomes a boss, then gets whacked.

Comment

• Just because it's set in the 80's doesn't give it a pass for being a shitty movie with shitty performances.

Comment

• It's like watching a cartoon. A loud, garish, cartoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              It's like watching a cartoon. A loud, garish, cartoon.
                              No argument at all on that score (Pacino was chewing scenery like Rob chews pulled pork), but it's more of a cultural snapshot at how decadent things were at that time.

I can understand, however, your lack of interest - there are better crime dramas out there, and Scarface seems to always be on somewhere on cable. Still, it does have its merits - the story was pretty good, it had some great action sequences and kills, and the journey Montana made from low life to heading his own mob is fascinating. Perfect example of how power corrupts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                I think what Tim's trying to say is SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH!!!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X