Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck it. I liked the first 2. I'll see this one.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Zzrwmigv9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So, anyone saw Conan?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Wow, saw Fright Night. Loved it. Colin owns all.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            ...Gattaca, one hell of a masterpiece...
            Wow. I know I'm the guy that likes everything, but this irked me. Its decent. Nothing more.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Gattaca grew on me a lot. I really loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                So, anyone saw Conan?

Yeah...it sucked donkey dick. Nispel can't direct anything past commercials/music videos.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I had some small glimmers of hope that it would be mindless entertainment....

Comment

• So, I saw the trailer for Hellraiser: Revelations online the other day.

Yeesh. Dimension should pack it in just on general principle. No Barker, no Bradley participation, looks like it was hacked out over a weekend, and the performances in the trailer rank just below a kindergarten class play. Avoid.

Comment

• I love that logo/title and in a dream world it would remain.

Comment

• Wow. Fat Pinhead is great.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I love that logo/title and in a dream world it would remain.
                          Absolutely. And it can't possibly not be better than Disney's Dinosaur, right? That film literally ceased to exist in my brain for nearly ten years, until I saw the "50th Animated Feature" rundown in front of Tangled. And it's very telling that they used a shot of these guys to illustrate its existence:

I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Fuck it. I liked the first 2. I'll see this one.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Zzrwmigv9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Remember the days before she had all that work done?

I miss that Kate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              Wow. Fat Pinhead is great.
                              Great at sucking, sure. I have a sneaking suspicion this flick would kill your love of bad movies, Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Remember the days before she had all that work done?

I miss that Kate.
                                Yeah.

Yeah.

What are you talking about?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X