Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, his realization is not that he's a piece of shit, just that it didn't work. Bully for him.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      I'll check it out, trailer is a bit spoilery on kills, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        I'll check it out, trailer is a bit spoilery on kills, though.
        Unless the trailer is red banded because there is a full frontal shower scene of The Winstead, I'm passing on watching it in fear the first trailer showed too much.

Comment

• Smart move, Phedg. The Winstead was wearing winter gear, so no nuderty on that score.

Comment

• Haha, we know all of them will die. Seems like a moot point
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We know they'll die, but knowing the manner in which they do so is no fun.

Comment

• What my esteemed colleague said.

Yeah, we know they's a gonna die (that was spelled out back in the 1982 flick), but half the fun is not knowing HOW they cack out. Will Winstead get eaten? Is Carter posessed by the alien? Who, exactly, will spend their entire winter tied to a fucking couch?

Comment

Haha, we know all of them will die. Seems like a moot point
                  Yes, but will MEW become a functioning alcoholic and kill the Chess Wizard with bourbon?

These are the questions that keep me up at night.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thoughts on J Edgar?

Doesn't look life-changing, but its the first Eastwood film I've given a shit about in years. DiCaprio + Hammer +Watts + sharp suits, snappy smack talk, Kennedy impressions and gunfire? Do it.

Apart from those things... meh.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Pretty much summed it up Ben.

Comment

• Sorry, I just (for some reason unbeknownst to me) watched the Breaking Dawn trailer.

That shit is HILARIOUS. I would go and watch that film, if it weren't for the audience.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I watched it with Lesley (the trailer that is). I think I pissed her off with my comments.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I understand its for the kids and I kinda get its Young Dracula appeal.

But does it have to be so CHEAP?

Also. Every. Single. Line. Is just plot.

"Hey, Edward Vampire - here's some exposition."

"Right back atcha, Bella's Doctor."

Comment

I watched it with Lesley (the trailer that is). I think I pissed her off with my comments.
                              Bad move cornflake.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                Thoughts on J Edgar?

Doesn't look life-changing, but its the first Eastwood film I've given a shit about in years. DiCaprio + Hammer +Watts + sharp suits, snappy smack talk, Kennedy impressions and gunfire? Do it.

Apart from those things... meh.
                                Dude, it's the guy from Burn Notice playing Kennedy! OF COURSE I'M LIKING THIS!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X