SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Billy is gonna do his own stunts

So there will be no need for a stunt cock.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh the cock is gonna perform stunts alright.

Comment

• Now who do you want to score this thing?

Michael Gianchino or John Williams?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The corpse of Rick James.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Now who do you want to score this thing?

Michael Gianchino or John Williams?
            No... we need someone more avant-garde(cheaper!)...

For your approval...

Comment

• Score?

The votes are in. It's...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/me0nsP_s7Rs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x2b405b& amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/me0nsP_s7Rs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x2b405b& amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I figure Daft Punk is "in" now with Tron. ELECTROCOCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Doin it wrong, Tim! Especially with Emma Stone I will have that place professionally lighted and several cameras set up in the room. BTW need someone to volunteer as crane operator.
                  I'm foreseeing many, many takes and retakes in this production.

"Billy? Emma? Yeah, we're going to need another take. Oh, the two of you were good, don't get me wrong, but Vin wants to try it from a slightly different angle. Yes, a bird's eye view, right, Vin? From the dresser? OK, so if we can get just a bit more... passion from the two of you, and....camera rolling, Vin? Speed... and ACTION!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Fuck this movie so hoard.
                    The Mountie is right.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• First pic of Garfield in the suit.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE SUIT, MAAAAAAAAAAN

That fucker is busier than a coked up stock market analyst
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope the general populace will avoid this shit, but I fear the worse. I just hope Sony will remake it 3 years after it's initial release.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hate it. Looks like the bottom legs of the spider are bleeding black.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I dig.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't see the problem either. What I hate is there is NO EXPLANATION on how Tobey got his fucking suit in the first one. He went from the sweatpants with spray paint to that fancy fucking suit. At least this one kinda looks a bit more in line with something someone could make with out a degree in sewing.

Comment

Working...
                                X