No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had always heard it was going to be set in college.

Makes sense, as the guy is EXACTLY my age.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• First official photos from the set of Marc Webb’s as-yet-untitled Spider-Man reboot, featuring Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy (presumably) attending the funeral of her father, Captain George Stacy.

And that's her natural hair color! She looks like Bijou Philips.
      Last edited by PHEDG; 12-09-2010, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• She looks like shit. Red is a better color on her. Now she's just another boring blonde.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gwen Stacey is blond.

So you'll have to deal with it.

Comment

• Hmmm. Not bad, really, though it sucks they're whacking Denis Leary's character in the film. They still going the Ultimate comics route?

Comment

• I want to do HORRIBLE things to Emma Stone. Like to no fucking end would I go to marry her and I would even birth the children myself...but not as a blond.

Comment

• Blonde hair, brunette hair, red hair - all the same color when the lights go off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  She looks like shit. Red is a better color on her. Now she's just another boring blonde.
                  I don't think Lesly would take that too kindly.

Comment

• Lesley doesn't have a thing to worry about. She can do card tricks, so she's not boring.

Comment

• Fuck this movie so hoard.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        all the same color when the lights go off.
                        Doin it wrong, Tim! Especially with Emma Stone I will have that place professionally lighted and several cameras set up in the room. BTW need someone to volunteer as crane operator.

Comment

• Billy is gonna film the shit out of this, Kubrick style.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Doin it wrong, Tim! Especially with Emma Stone I will have that place professionally lighted and several cameras set up in the room. BTW need someone to volunteer as crane operator.
                            If you can handle me abusing myself nearly constantly during filming... then I'm your man.

Comment

• I'd still hit it.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                If you can handle me abusing myself nearly constantly during filming... then I'm your man.
                                If you're not abusing your manhood you're abusing your liver. Either way, it's to be expected. HIRED.

Now I need one of the ladies for makeup. Can't have ass pimples when I post this online.

Comment

Working...
                                X