No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venom and Morbius are both getting developed for the series. Not sure if spin-off or if they're keeping in the main movie-verse.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• wait, the Living Vampire is gonna be in this?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Venom I could care less about, but Morbius has SO much potential to play with. Shame he's in Sony's wheelhouse, as I'd love to see Marvel do a balls-out horror franchise with Morbius, Werewolf By Night, Satana, Son of Satan, and maybe their versions of Dracula and Frankenstein. Maybe have Blade and Ghost Rider rebooted and along for the fun, too.

Comment

• Some Midnight Sons type shit would be doooooooope.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Some Midnight Sons type shit would be doooooooope.

All SONY has rights to is Morbius.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What a bunch of doooooooopes
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• To be clear: I only mentioned Blade because it's a 'serious' attempt at a comic book movie that came after Burton's Bat but before X-Men. I just thought the film deserved at least a mention as it did fit that criteria. That was all.

Anderson, I don't understand what you mean about studio interference damaging Spider-Man 2.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dW5u_y27LmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That spot is a shit ton better than the previous ones.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gotta admit, my interest is piqued. Trailer's done its job.

Comment

• So awesome. Oh man, I'm excited for this one.

Comment

• As long as its better than the POS Amazing Spider-Man, that's all I ask.

Comment

• Neat. Had no idea BJ Novak was going to be in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I'm just talking into a fucking void over here. I've brought this up several times. Same for Colm Feore.

Comment

• hahah. If you did mention it, it was a while ago and I'm sure it was inbetween me bitching about something. I have no idea who Colm Feore is and I wish you'd stop randomly putting letters together to spell names.

Comment

Working...
                                X