No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maguire only got shit on by losers online. Years later. After his run was over. You know the drill. General public still sees him as the character.

Garfield, while fine, hasn't done that much between films compared to Tobey.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I hated him as Spiderman but enjoyed him as Parker. I blame the script. Sort of.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Garfield as Spidey is great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And Mary Jane sucked in ALL MOVIES. I will give you the Cliff scene, the new power scene, and the dinner scene with Molina and his wife as stand out scenes. I don't hate the Raimi flicks (I actually dig a good part of the 3rd) but I don't see why they are "untouchable".

Comment

• I think two might still be the best comic movie still, and I like a lot of 3. Rob is right, Tobey had Parker down, but Spidey wasn't smarmy enough. Opposite with Garfield. I liked the new one, and this one looks good too.

Comment

• I loved the Parker aspect of Spider-Man 2, but that was it. It again suffers from the generic bullshit that comes from other studios handling Marvel property.

3 is a clusterfuck with moderately entertaining scenes.

1 is as generic as X-Men (2000). But, you get Dafoe.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Closest thing to an "Untouchable" film is The Wizard of Oz, and that was a remake... that has been sequelized, prequelized, even continued into an animated series.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Closest thing to an "Untouchable" film is The Wizard of Oz, and that was a remake... that has been sequelized, prequelized, even continued into an animated series.

Bitch please.

The Wizard of Oz was a musical remake of a still untapped fantasy series.

No film is untouchable.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Hence why I said "closest thing," mothafucka.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Don't show off for the fellows, small fry.

Comment

• Guess I drank too much power tonight.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Guess I drank too much power tonight.

I don't know want to hear about your night clubbing.

Comment

• Garfield can't touch the Tobster's weirdly earnest delivery. He can stutter and meet cute all he wants, but I still enjoy the Ditko-centric incarnation a lot.

And Rosemary Harris is the fucking OG Aunt May, you hoodlums.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rosemary is great. No contest there. Sorry Mrs. Gump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Rosemary is great. No contest there. Sorry Mrs. Gump.
                                <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5JH2KaIAQ-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X