No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trailer does nothing for me. Nothing but swirling pixels.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I dig it. I LOVE the Rhino shit, kind of eh on Electro. Love Garfield as Spidey though.

Comment

• I can't say shit about Electro as it's obvious the FX work is no where near done on him which is why you barely see him. But the stuff we do see makes me want an inFAMOUS movie because that's the first shit I thought of when you see him floating in Times Square zapping shit with his zapping fingers.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I applaud the apparent attempt at world building with Oscorp as the creator of all things bad.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• which is much better than a bunch of random dudes in NYC making crazy ass contraptions in my mind. It at least grounds it in reality a bit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am sad that we're not going to get Paul Giamatti in a rubber Rhino suit though.

Comment

• Expect a fuckton more mech stuff in this one and any future installments. Got to ground it in the real world.

While Foxx becomes a big blue man of lightning.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• In the back of my mind I greedily and disgustingly hope they fuck up so catastrophically and the rights revert to Marvel. Spidey without a Marvel Team-Up just ain't the same, man.

But if we ever see the Sinister Six, I guess I can latch on to Pigvomit to carry me through.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-06-2013, 08:29 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd fucking kill for that but I don't see it happening. The same thing with the FF4.

Comment

• Until I sat down and read Johnathan Hickman's run, I didn't really care all that much about the first family of Marvel. I mean I laughed at the old comics and how Reed was the blueprint for Sterling Archer's approach to women, and whenever Doom showed up it was beautiful, but besides that, it was never THE book for me.

Now, I get it. They could be the most insanely awesome team on screen if they just went balls out sci-fi weird on it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I'd fucking kill for that but I don't see it happening. The same thing with the FF4.
                        Out of the three properties not remaining with Marvel, I see F4 slipping back before Spidey or X-Men.

FOX really has no fucking gameplan for F4 whatsoever.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That would be fucking amazing. Hypothetically.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Marvel getting the FF would be pretty great, cause then we could see the Kirby Galactus fucking up NYC.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• GOD YES.

Comment

• Galactus AND Doombots AND Annihilus AND HNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHH
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X