SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Yeah but I still want to see this. It looks so odd.
    Very, very odd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And that closing bit. The Hell??!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Looks like hot, wet garbage.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's the first Venom mini-series "Lethal Protector" abridged with a semi-origin. The movie's got 3 symbiotes total.

What kills me is that Marvel currently has a no-name writer on the Venom book doing an Alan Moore on Swamp Thing style reworking of everything about Venom. And, it's like I WANT TO SEE THAT...not this.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And now Venom may be PG13. yay....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Feige fucked them, so SONY is gutting the film to make it fall in line with Marvel demands.

It's also why Dark Phoenix is getting the SOLO treatment fast.

COUNTDOWN TO SHIT: Fall 2017 edition.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EDbIgO70hKo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hahaha. I have no idea if this is going to be something that I will enjoy or not. I feel like I may be the asshole that thinks this works but I legit can't tell.

Comment

• There is a seemingly unintentional riff on Howard the Duck towards the end.

Revising my statements from earlier after seeing it.

3 featured symbiotes and scores of supporting.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tg52up16eq0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that continues to look fucking amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          that continues to look fucking amazing

Marvel has been leaning hard into the Spider-Verse for a few years now. Still, I'm going to forever hear John Mulvaney when I see Spider-Ham now.

Comment

• Andy Serkis is the new director of Venom 2. Bring it. I love that silly movie.

Comment

• https://www.cbr.com/sony-kills-spide...luuzJQrlvnJVHQWell at least we got two good Spidey flicks....

Comment

• Gotta be posturing from Disney.

Comment

Working...
                                X