No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember History being the first channel that did it. They were SUPER fucking proud, and spun it as a great service to let people know about special History events and shit. Fuck you, at the time you played goddamn Nazis 24 hours a day and now it's just aliens and pawn shops. We don't need reminders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      That is awesome. hahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Explains why Pete's hair stands up.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

SPECULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            It's not bad. It's not good.
            Basically, this.

Garfield is playing the Smallville version of Peter Parker but he makes it work. Though if you hear people say he's superior to Maguire and how he "nails" the character more so than the Raimi trilogy, castrate those idiots. Pete is a lovable dork whose constantly having life bring him down. Not so here.

Also the handling of Uncle Ben's death is unforgivably bad. Takes the blood away from Peter's hands and into the mugger and, to a lesser degree, Ben (for getting involved with the gun business).
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Thought it was pretty good. Andrew did more for me as Spidey/Peter than Tobey did, however I still prefer Tobey's first steps as the webhead a bit more. Connors was pretty great, I dug the Lizard's design and the fight scenes/flying scenes were done better than in Raimi's versions, in my opinion. Also Gwen/Peter > MJ/Peter. Gwen was cast perfectly here. Totally bought their romance. The POV shots were great but we needed more of them. I want a Mirror's Edge/Spidey crossover game right now.

What's the hidden shit in the after credit scene? Did they hint at another bad guy or something else? Didn't quite understand the dialogue.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...0,377218.story

*Fart*
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fuck.

Off.

Spider-Man.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Webb returning to direct the sequel after all.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Haters gonna hate,I dug his first entry. I say bring it on.

Comment

• Rebooted MJ (played by Shailene Woodley) and Harry in sequel.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• sweet.

Comment

• So all that crap about being different... yeah they were full of shit.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Not surprised.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh shit! Shailene Woodley is gonna be in this!?

GO AWAY!

OSCAR BAITIN'
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X