SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Rob's beyond the 3D. He's anticipating the Smell-O-Vision.

Comment

• I want to see this in Noggin-Vision™.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still stand by flicks shot in 3d as a fun movie theater experience that I can't replicate at home. Everything else can be replicated at home at this point (except IMAX) and with the movie prices as high as they are for normal movies, spending a few extra bucks to get that experience is worth it for me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OYjZK_6i37M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Indeed.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hahahahaha, yesssssss
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                I still stand by flicks shot in 3d as a fun movie theater experience that I can't replicate at home. Everything else can be replicated at home at this point (except IMAX) and with the movie prices as high as they are for normal movies, spending a few extra bucks to get that experience is worth it for me.
                I endorse this opinion. Despite all its flaws in other areas, AVATAR in 3D felt like a stride forward in the way movies can be made.

Comment

• Shittily?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the tech behind Avatar was in no way shitty. The basic story, sure, although it works for me. At this point, every story that needs to be told has been told. Cameron has never been one to push the limit of storytelling. What he is great at is building a world and allowing us to spend time in it.

Avatar succeeded in that respect.

Comment

• It's a tech demo for something interesting that hasn't been made.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Avatar is still fun. Simple, but a good movie.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I can't agree with that sentiment. Bully for those who do, but in my opinion it is not a good movie.

Maybe Camdog is in his midlife crisis mode and wanting to live a life in full color and snort unobtanicoke off of blue cat asses (actually, if it were an extraterrestrial Boogie Nights I'd be there), but whatever, it ain't for me and that's alright.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The advertising fuck that came up with the idea for pop-ups on TV should be sent to a gulag.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                The advertising fuck that came up with the idea for pop-ups on TV should be sent to a gulag.
                                I love you and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Also, I favor disemboweling the mofo that thought pop-up ads on TV shows was a great idea, as well as the shithead that favored putting big ass network logos on the lower part of the screen. We KNOW what fucking channel we're watching, we don't need a constant reminder!

Comment

Working...
                                X