No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol what is this, the ghost whisperer?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I have no idea what it is. I only remember Madame Web as being old as shit and voiced by Stan Lee's wife or something.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In the comics and the TV show, she was old. Then she died and the Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman (she had the black suit Spider-Man/Venom look before they did during the first Secret Wars) took over. She has a kid, she's blind (I think) but she's got seer like powers so she can see the future and stuff.

Comment

• Tim coming in clutch with the background info. However, still silly to do all of these movies without Spidey. I mean, I am assuming Adam Scott and Emma Roberts are gonna be Ben and May or some shit in this movie so is this another new Spidey universe? Venom was almost great, the rest have not been good at all. : (
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed on Sony's output. The best Spidey related films they put out during the MCU era were when they partnered with Disney, notwithstanding the animated Spider-Verse flicks. Prior to that, we got the Maguire flicks, which I still dig.

If they were smart, they'd work with Disney on Spidey related films some more. That or give us a Spider-Gwen or Miles Morales live action film.

Comment

• Still flabbergasted they haven't done Slingers.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
              X