• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad it's not Liefieldchesty.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Too bad it's not Liefieldchesty.
      Now with 15x the muscularity of a normal human male!

Comment

• Looks at lap? Yep. I'd do him.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Gah, those posters are terrible.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Looks at lap? Yep. I'd do him.
            Does that mean you just got a boner?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Does that mean you just got a boner?
              Figuratively speaking, yes.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Bucky has been cast. Hadn't given much thought to which version of Bucky they are going with (kid sidekick or wet works master) until now. Would love to get a hand on the script at this point......

Comment

• They cast my CAT?

???

Comment

• If that's the case then I know now the route they are going with the character. Wet works master.

Comment

• Well... he is a shifty little fucker.

Comment

• I was secretly hoping that they'd make Bucky like the sidekicks in the 'Fight Man' comic book one-shot: Teenaged kids who frequently got killed because of the savage beatings that they took.

Sure, I'll be your sidekick!
                        Did they get recognition? Money? Girls? Status?
                        No.
                        Nothing but endless beatings at the hands of goofily costumed bad guys.

Really funny comic book, actually. He's gone through something like 20 teenaged sidekicks by the time the story starts. Everyone hates him.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Bucky has been cast. Hadn't given much thought to which version of Bucky they are going with (kid sidekick or wet works master) until now. Would love to get a hand on the script at this point......

It's Golden Age Bucky at first. Later movies = Winter Soldier.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• what exactly is the Winter Soldier?
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Winter Soldier=Bucky=new Cap=re-written Bucky to include side wet works jobs that Cap was unaware of back during WWII. In so many words.

Comment

• The better way to describe the Winter Soldier is this.

After the rocket that Baron Zemo fired at DC (carrying Bucky and Captain America) was launched...Bucky kicked Captain America free of his shackles connected to the rocket.

Captain America fell into the North Atlantic where he was frozen. Bucky dismantled the rocket's guidance systems, but he fucked up a little and the rocket went off. The last thing Cap saw before he slipped into a frozen water coma was the image of the rocket blowing up.

Bucky's body was blown clear of the blast, but he was badly injured. His left arm was blown off, parts of his body and he had head injuries. Bucky landed in the North Atlantic, but closer to a Soviet crew. The Soviets found Bucky and decided to keep him as a private prisoner.

The Soviets mistakenly thought that Bucky was a super soldier like Cap. When they figured out he didn't have the formula in him, they began to experiment on him. They would try to make him their Russian equivalent to Cap. From 1945 on, they would install the latest in Soviet cybernetics and genetic modifications to make him their private super-assassin.

Dubbed The Winter Soldier, Bucky was present at many of the great Soviet Bloc takeovers including the shit in Czechslovakia in the late 60s. Eventually, The Winter Soldier's handlers decided it was time for him to go after Captain America. The Winter Soldier kills the Bucky that replaced him and then goes after Cap.

Cap doesn't want to give up on Bucky, so he breaks his ass trying to help Bucky to remember what/who he was. Eventually, The Winter Soldier remembers and turns against his Soviet handlers. When Cap dies, the Winter Soldier is reluctant to take on the costume. Eventually, he realizes that Captain America is bigger than one man...it's an ideal.

So, he becomes the Captain America that'll pop a cap in a motherfucker's face.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X