X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Nowhere near as gay as Aquaman.

SRSLY
    Even with how Namor is dressed? I mean look at him!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• honestly, I question whether or not Captain America NEEDS a definitive single bad guy to fight. Have him fight a Red Skull-led Nazi contingent in the WW2 era film, and then have him fight a new Red Skull-led Hydra (or something) in the modern film. He's a leader of others: the general who leads from the front line. He shouldn't be the focus of combat.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        honestly, I question whether or not Captain America NEEDS a definitive single bad guy to fight. Have him fight a Red Skull-led Nazi contingent in the WW2 era film, and then have him fight a new Red Skull-led Hydra (or something) in the modern film. He's a leader of others: the general who leads from the front line. He shouldn't be the focus of combat.

Red Skull never led Hydra. He used them as a means to end. Same is true for his use of A.I.M.

A.I.M. being another concept that was never taken to that next level. Those guys should be owning the world in the Marvel Universe, but no writer knows how to use them.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Even with how Namor is dressed? I mean look at him!

I shit on Namor for being a prissy royal that likes to wear tiny shorts. But, I love the way that Matt Fraction is using him in the X-Books. It beats the past 45 years of whining, trying to fuck Sue Richards and moping.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ever since losing a job back in '08, following comics has lost a lot of interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Ever since losing a job back in '08, following comics has lost a lot of interest.

There's still some good stuff. It's just so fucking hit and miss. Between comps and other perks, I wouldn't keep up with the stuff unless I had that.

Comment

• Well that and it's pointless to pay for an individual funny book at $3.99 when you might as well buy a trade used on Amazon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
                  Chris Evans should be decent. Now, there's the issue of Bucky and The Invaders.

Which brings up the question of including Namor. Honestly, they should play it safe and just focus on Spitfire, Union Jack and Bucky.
                  Has anyone seen the script yet? I honestly hope this film stays grounded in WWII and ending with
                    Spoiler: Spoiler 
                  a frozen Cap being discovered by the Avengers.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Has anyone seen the script yet? I honestly hope this film stays grounded in WWII and ending with
                      Spoiler: Spoiler 
                    a frozen Cap being discovered by the Avengers.

There were 2 fake scripts floating for awhile. 1 scriptment of sorts that started out over at AwardsDaily, then quickly vanished. Since then, nothing. I'm relying on my AD guy, since he got me the other 2 Marvel ones early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
                      There were 2 fake scripts floating for awhile. 1 scriptment of sorts that started out over at AwardsDaily, then quickly vanished. Since then, nothing. I'm relying on my AD guy, since he got me the other 2 Marvel ones early.
                      Iron Man 2? How's the script on that one?
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Iron Man 2? How's the script on that one?

That's not the one I got.

Comment

• Also, doesn't Fox own the rights to Namor? I would love to see him included in the Invaders but it would definitely be difficult to pull that one off.

Comment

Also, doesn't Fox own the rights to Namor? I would love to see him included in the Invaders but it would definitely be difficult to pull that one off.

As far as I know, Namor is still at Marvel. If he wasn't, FOX would already have a project ready to go. As they are rushing at breakneck speed to get Fantastic Four and Daredevil reboots up and running.

Comment

• Google says that Universal owns the rights. Hmm. Universal?

Comment

Google says that Universal owns the rights. Hmm. Universal?

David Self had something setup over there with Namor forever ago. I assumed the rights shifted back.

Sort of like what happened with Venom and then Deadpool.

Comment

Working...
                                X