Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
    I just wonder how they're going to include Namor without making it the gayest thing ever.
    Their is nothing gay about a tan, ripped buff guy, that is all wet, and swims around with his package stuffed into a tight little glittery green thong. Oh, I guess the wings on his ankles are gay though right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
      Their is nothing gay about a tan, ripped buff guy, that is all wet, and swims around with his package stuffed into a tight little glittery green thong. Oh, I guess the wings on his ankles are gay though right?
      It's ok Phat. You can still wear your tight little glittery green thong to the beach. We won't think you're gay.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Wayne can pull it off.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If only.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I totally approve Evans as Cap. He's not Captain Awesome physically, but at least he's got good (at least decent) acting chops.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              It's ok Phat. You can still wear your tight little glittery green thong to the beach. We won't think you're gay.
              I love it here. No one slams me for my excellent fashion choices. LOL

Comment

• I would be okay with Evans but if they use Brendan Fraser I will go on a murder rampage all the way to the CEO's office. He acts less then Keanu Reeves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                  Wayne can pull it off.
                  Rob has naked pics of me that he has been threatening to sell to TMZ for decades. They just don't want them.

Comment

• "I knew I was crazy to think anyone would want naked pictures of Whoopi Goldberg."
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fan mock up:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• LULZ. I saw those earlier today. I had no idea Cap was so pouty.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Someone had WAY too much time on their hands...

Comment

• Nice Liefeld pouches. Other than that, it's not too bad.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Nice Liefeld pouches. Other than that, it's not too bad.
                              Thank the Maker we can't see his feet...

Comment

• They're just points covered by mist.

Comment

Working...
                                X