No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I want to write a short film that's Nightmare on Elm Street crossed with Wire Babies. Young Omar, Bunk, and Prop Jo teaming up to stop the terror!

Hey, I pulled off writing a Michael Bay-Joss Whedon in college team up. This should be a cakewalk.

Comment

• Oh man, the Wire Babies would be hilariously awesome. I'd love to see baby McNulty with a mini whiskey bottle.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bud, make it happen.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• *reads through past page of posts and the depressing revelations therein*

Goddammit Ed...
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck it, I'm going with it anyway. It's fuck off days over here at Hocken world.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haley's voice killed it for me the first time I watched the trailer. But watching it again with a different mindset made it seem creepy. I'm starting to dig the voice.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm not sure about the look of the new Freddy....
                "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                Steven Wright

Comment

• "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                  Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                  Steven Wright

Comment

• If that's legit please edit and get rid of it. No one really wants to be spoiled. Kthxbai
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've been spoiled!!!
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm too late. Teh spoils are upon us. Ozz noeeez!!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's fake. It's from Little Children.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also not the final look.

Comment

• Glad that's not the final look. Needs to look more like pepperoni.

Comment

Working...
                                X