A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, NOES.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      that's 1.
      Que? 1 what?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Strike?

And hey, what's with the knife? We havin' cake or something?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• My thoughts:

Listen to the new episode of "She's Right, I'm Rob" later this weekend for the full lowdown.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, Samuel Bayer? GO FUCK YOURSELF.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "MURRR IM PROBABLY GONNA LIKE DIS MORE DEN KICKASS MURRRR" - Rob
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I had to hold out some hope. I'll always be a horror fan first. Just how I grew up. But yeah, not better than Kick-Ass. Not even close. It's a tad better than Texas Chainsaw the Beginning....but not by much.....

Comment

• Come on, guys...

Leave him be. He's disappointed enough.

Does kind of defeat the purpose of the voicemail I left, though.

Comment

• Worst thing? The fucking producers and shit probably thought a sequel was MONEY IN THE BANK so they decided to hold off any anything remotely interesting in the ways of death scenes (just like the F13 remake). Best part of the movie? Clancy Brown and pre burned Jackie.

Comment

• I'm just going to give you shit about this until you angrily storm the theater and demand your money back.

~

Comment

• There were 3 visually interesting scenes. And you've already seen two of them in the trailers. This honestly ruined my entire day.

Comment

• Was the wall scene as fucking awful as it looked in the trailer?

~

Comment

• Worse. And the ending scene? Worse than the ending scene in the original. Like, really bad.

Comment

• With one simple change this whole movie could have been pretty fucking interesting. But the biggest offense in my opinion? The fact that as soon as the first kid dies all of the other "kids" automatically blame the dreams. Like right away. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X