No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping for a less charred Two Face look personally. Everyone that has seen the makeup says it looks far more realistic as a burn victim than the OG makeup.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah if they're sticking to the burned Freddy he should look like a burned dude. Hopefully he has at least one extremely over the top corny joke too.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just saw the trailer for the first time today before Zombieland. First I need to say that I enjoyed the the Freddy of old. But this new Freddy has a sick new creepy factor that brings me back to the time when I was scared of the man with the metal glove!

Comment

• So first review of the first test screening is up. Lots 'o spoilers. Jist is: MEH. And that it comes off as a PG13 90210 horror flick....

The script was ok, was really hoping the movie would make it work better. According to the review, it didn't.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is unfortunate.

Unless they were really ballsy/Joel Schumacher, and remade Freddy's Revenge starring Nathan Lane as Krueger, I would have said "stop while you're ahead".

Also: the reviewer's most hilarious comment had to be the "Ain't It Cool think tank" suggestion. I chuckled like a fat kid getting poked because he resembles the Pillsbury Doughboy.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-02-2009, 03:28 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, to be honest though the fact that they basically remade the first one while taking out some of the best kills was my problem with the script. The stuff they added to the Freddy backstory was great (and apparently is the best stuff in the movie) but I'm hoping this still makes bank so we can get some fucking great kills in the sequel.

Comment

• hmms...I'm hoping it's just the sculpt...

Comment

• You it'll be bad, Haley or not.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well, it does look like a burn victim. Burn victims do look like muppets unfortunately.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Clayface took a dump on my favorite sweater...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        You it'll be bad, Haley or not.

Don't you be bringing a bunch of negative vibes up in here. This movie could have Spencer Pratt as Freddy and I'll still find something to dig in it. NOES is MY favorite set of horror flicks. I just want this movie to be outta the way so we can get some bugshit crazy part 2. Same as the F13 remake did. Set up the world, go way bigger for the sequel.

Comment

• I really hope I'm wrong, really. But Platinum Dunes has a terrible track record.

Comment

• I dug on Texas, hated the prequel or whatever, F13 was pretty fun for what it is, what else have they done?

Comment

• That. I never really liked their movies, but I'm hoping for a step up this time.

Comment

• Ah yeah. Understandable. Not alot of love towards PD but as a horror fan it's better than another fucking SAW piece of shit or *gasp* the huge let down of Trick R Treat.

Comment

Working...
                                X