No announcement yet.

Nirvana vs. the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting this overwhelming feeling that at some point we're all going to be required to whip out our dongs and have a measuring contest.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You mean turn it into every other thread here? Lulz!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• No. I mean actually pulling our peckers out and measuring them.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Right - every thread here!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• NO LISA. I MEAN PROVIDING VISUAL PROOF OF OUR GENITALIA SIZES.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              No. I mean actually pulling our peckers out and measuring them.
              Here's mine!

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              NO LISA. I MEAN PROVIDING VISUAL PROOF OF OUR GENITALIA SIZES.
              Oh. My bad.

Comment

• +1 Tim!!!!

Comment

EVERY-THREAD-HERE!!

(With the possible exception of the ladies' forum. But that's only because Rob *gave* us that forum because.... every.thread.here!)

Comment

• You're going to make me post mahcawk aren't you?

Well, here you go..........
                      Spoiler: Feeling brave Ms. Smarty Pants?? 

Comment

OK...

Kinda like that.

Comment

• IT WAS SILLY JACK FACE FOR MEEEEE!!! You're awesome! Hah! God, that never gets old!

Comment

• You were gonna look? EWWWWWWWWWWW lol

Comment

You were gonna look? EWWWWWWWWWWW lol
                            Because A) I knew there was no way you'd actually put your dong online. And B) my Spidey Sense told me it was something funny disguised as NSFW. And I lul'zd.

Comment

• Yeah, I knew that pic would get the intended reaction. Glad you got a laugh out of it. I know I do every time I see it.

EDIT: And no, my dong will never be immortalized in picture form.

Comment

• And yet, despite that picture, despite the drunken boob and cooch punch, despite the many "DUR" faces, I do still love my Dr. Foxy.

(Probably because I *can* love him from afar, rather than have to deal with a drunken, cooch-punching dumbshit up close.)

Comment

Working...
                                X