No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard=sad. I kept on wondering what it was I supposed to see that would cause me to shit bricks. That can't be real. Poor thing.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh it's real. I've posted many of his videos in the video thread. he's a wannabe gangster. ITS TEH FUNNYZ
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's from the streets.

And even had a guest-star role in some X-Men comics.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WINNAR SO MUCH TEH WINNAR
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm gonna get you for this.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That gif is now in the process of becoming a meme at my office.

Just got the following message back from one of the ladies I sent it to: "
              ok not so funny you know I had my face right up to the screen analyzing everything in the picture."

lulz
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What does he have and why haven't we cured it yet?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Progeria, right?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah I believe so. Or an offshoot of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Progeria, right?
                      More like WTFgeria.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I chuckled heartily at that one Hocken. I grant you one buttsexing of the 'causter of your choice, so long as it's Nerdious. He needs his shit pushed in.

Comment

• Thanks but no thanks, B. Nerdious is not my cup of tea. 'preciate the offer though.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X