No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sears is looking to market to LSD users.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit might belong in more than one thread, but I just spit up some damn fine whiskey on my not-so-damn-fine computer.

Behold:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            CJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Shit might belong in more than one thread, but I just spit up some damn fine whiskey on my not-so-damn-fine computer.

Behold:

Rob?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                Sears is looking to market to LSD users.

My oldest friend is a store manager. I showed her this pic and she spent 15 minutes trying to find it on the Sears website. Hahahaha
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  This is pretty much true.

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      My oldest friend is a store manager. I showed her this pic and she spent 15 minutes trying to find it on the Sears website. Hahahaha
                      Apparently it's a security flaw in the Sears website.

Comment

• Thanks! I'm forwarding that link to her.

Comment

• so much win. Especially "fucking big ass saws", so great.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Very useful tool
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Just in case you had any doubts
                              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X