Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HATE HATE HATE
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Holy fucking shit, indeed. Hey Lesley, at least I'm not Cthulhu!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Wow.

Cthulu goes to the fucking mall!?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It so happens that it likes Wetzels Pretzels.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Psssh. Haven't you played Arkham Horror? Cthulhu goes wherever the fuck it wants...as long as the gates are open.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Cthulu goes to the fucking mall!?
              Shouldn't be that much of a surprise. They both like to crush/consume your soul.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I just have a hard time shaking the mental image of Cthulu taking a break from buying shit for Stacy (bribery for eating her soul) by sitting on the shiatsu chair at Brookstone's.

Also: Fuck that Birdfaced demon .gif, Rob.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Thanks, Rob. Shitting my pants tops my day right the fuck off buddy.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I tried to neg rep him for that. I practically screamed "SHIT!" at work. You fuckin' fuck, ya.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Alas, that pic is being blocked by our internet police (St. Bernard). They must not like the site it's being hotlinked from.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Or they know you'll shit bricks.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All I know is if that was me, I'd ask to be killed with fire.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Alas, that pic is being blocked by our internet police

(St. Bernard). They must not like the site it's being hotlinked from.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X