Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    If a geek goes and sees the latest comic film adaptation and it turns out to be great (Iron Man for example) all we do is celebrate by talking about the film on message boards, buying the merchandise, and picking up the Blu-ray.

If a sports fanatic's team wins some big event, they flip over cars and break stuff.
    That's because geeks suffer from low testosterone. Sports fanatics suffer from high testosterone/low IQ's.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think my testosterone is fairly up there. Just ask Sarah.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        That's because geeks suffer from low testosterone.
        ... I suggest you say this to WoWheads and see how low their testosterone level is.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

If a geek goes and sees the latest comic film adaptation and it turns out to be great (Iron Man for example) all we do is celebrate by talking about the film on message boards, buying the merchandise, and picking up the Blu-ray.

If a sports fanatic's team wins some big event, they flip over cars and break stuff.
          I take your point, but that's a massive generalization. There will always be morons, but real fans/fanatics don't usually behave like that. The last thing they want is to get banned from their team's home ground or lead to, say, their team getting a fine or some sort of other disciplinary measure. At least, that's how it works with football/soccer in Europe.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Not in America.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
              I take your point, but that's a massive generalization. There will always be morons, but real fans/fanatics don't usually behave like that. The last thing they want is to get banned from their team's home ground or lead to, say, their team getting a fine or some sort of other disciplinary measure.
              In the UK? Most definitely true. In the states? Not so true.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                I take your point, but that's a massive generalization. There will always be morons, but real fans/fanatics don't usually behave like that. The last thing they want is to get banned from their team's home ground or lead to, say, their team getting a fine or some sort of other disciplinary measure. At least, that's how it works with football/soccer in Europe.
                But it happens a lot in America. A lot of Americans are morons. It happens a lot.

Comment

I think my testosterone is fairly up there. Just ask Sarah.
                  You're the king of the jews. It trumps geekness.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  ... I suggest you say this to WoWheads and see how low their testosterone level is.
                  Yeah cause being an asshole is the same as benchpressing a truck.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    Oh, I know it is. But whenever a Superbowl, World Series, or NBA finale game is played, there will always be police waiting at whatever city. I just never understood the need to destroy shit if your team wins a title or something.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Fantasy Sports = World of Warcraft

Just as nerdy, just as sad.
                      WATCH YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH! MY PURPLES ARE BEAUTIFUL AND EPIC! NOW WATCH ME FLIP THIS CAR AND SHOOT IT WITH MY ASSAULT RIFLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Yeah cause being an asshole is the same as benchpressing a truck.
                        I didn't say anything about muscles and the act of building them up. Testosterone is going to work the same way in either people. Just watch some of the WoW anger youtube videos.

Comment

• Hell, people have killed other people just because of a fucking video game.

Comment

• I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOUR FACE NERDIOUS.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've already told you, Rob, no fucking pee games!
                              Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 01-14-2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• FUCK

Comment

Working...
                                X