Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman's wife looked very much like someone who would be right at home with a broomstick and a pointy hat.

Just sayin'.

Also, Batman was nuts. I want to see the footage of him kicking out the cop car window.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dark Days. Pretty crazy little documentary about the homeless people in New York that live underground in the subway tunnels. They have whole societies down there complete with electricity, houses, etc. Pretty interesting.

Empire Records: Renee is so fucking hot in this movie. Good stuff. Gots to enjoy Rory Cochrane as Lucas "Damn the man!", total cheesefest of epic 90's proportions.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Signal.

A pretty unconventional horror movie, but surprisingly good. Especially the fact that it succeeded with a fraction of the budget of shitfests like Pulse or One Missed Call. I just wish there were more independent horror movies being made that were not DTV pieces of claptrap (like Hatchet or Rest Stop).
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved Empire Records when I was younger - "His name isn't Warren. His name isn't Warren? I thought his name was Warren?"
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "Bazooka Joe for Karma."

Why? Because the little mini-comics spit hot fire/wisdom.

And Ethan Embry getting eaten by the GWAR stage monster is always great.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

And Ethan Embry getting eaten by the GWAR stage monster is always great.
              I've seen this movie hundreds of time, but last night was the first time I noticed that they blur out all of GWAR from the waist down. IT was bizarre.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What the shit?

Not like they flop 'em around onstage. The MPAA are not fans of codpieces I guess.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Empire Records is a lot of fun. Best Renee Zellweger ever looked.

I watch HENRY, PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER the other night. Hadn't seen it before and noticed it was on IFC after Rob mentioned it on the show. What the fuck. It wasn't anything like I thought it would be (I'm conditioned to expect a police procedural portion of any serial killer movie) but it was still quite interesting. Scary as hell on a psychological level. I mean, Henry is completely cold and remorseless. I didn't really see that ending coming.

Comment

• Yeah, imagine renting that on VHS at a young age not knowing what you were watching. That movie fucked me up. The home invasion scene was frightening as shit, especially when the kid came home. Fucked up. Just like Towles teeth.

Comment

• While remidgeting Jeebus, I watched Dirty Harry and Magnum Force. Completely forgot Kirsty's dad from Hellraiser was the Scorpio Killer, which made the bus ride at the end both disturbing and unintentionally hilarious.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I haven't seen those movies in fucking years. I really need to rewatch those.

Watched Spellbound on demand today. Go add this and revel in the awesomeness that is Harry. I want a whole movie revolving around that kid.

"Do I sound like a singing robot?"

Awesome.

Comment

• Got about 1/2 way through Confessions of a Superhero. Crazy stuff. Wonder Woman is kinda hot.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• She's totally hot.

Comment

• Last Shot: Jose Canseco...honestly I feel bad for the dude. He's fucked up, hope at some point he gets his shit together.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That guy is a douche.

Comment

Working...
                                X