Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started Confessions. Superman is awesome/crazy. The Ghost Rider lecture was classic.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait until you see Batman...in therapy. Greatness.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus Camp. I saw it when it first came out but Lesley never ended up seeing it. I've said it before, (on one of the earlier podcasts), scariest movie I've seen in a long time.

*prays*

Jesus? Are you there? It's Rob. I know I haven't believed in you since I failed out of Bible School when I was kid (stupid fucking teachers, why couldn't you just answer my question about Jesus being a zombie? Or if you rode a dinosaur..which if you did *fist pump* but instead made me feel like an outcast...fuckers) or how we re-imagined you covered in chocolate and wielding dual shotties...but please, if you're real, please skull fuck Pastor Becky with your cock of love. Thrust your mighty Holy Member straight into her ocular cavity repeatedly. And then call me up so I may then use my Sin-Stick to penetrate her brain through her nasal cavity. Amen.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The scariest part of that movie is when they state that if all of the Evangelicals voted, they would sway the election. And they are in love with Bush. HOLY SHIT WE ARE FUCKED.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Gonna add that to the netflix. Sounds quite scary.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It truly is.

Comment

• Watched 2/3 of My Best Friend, Werner Herzog's Movie about Klaus Kinski. Hard to watch as it is dubbed and I'm not familiar with the movies they colaborated on. Didn't seem to go too in depth. Just sounds like Kinski was nucking futs.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just finished The Incredible Hulk. Still love this fucking movie and I want a sequel if only for Tim Blake Nelson's Leader.

Comment

• Finished Confessions of a Superhero. Really dug their stories. I hope the Hulk makes it big, and wanna see if he has a role in Black Dynamite.

Once Elmo gets arrested, the dark underbelly is exposed and there is no going back.

Kind of like when kids find out that they are mortal and there is no such thing as Santa, and they should probably stop hanging out with the bearded dude in his candyvan. Better cut that shit out. (Is not referring to Fej)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want to know if Batman really killed people. That guy was fucking nuts. And I did like the Hulk, I felt bad for him and really wanted him to get some more movie roles. And Superman's wife? WTF?

Comment

• I now have this on instant queue, what else do I need to add?
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Jesus Camp if you haven't seen it.

Comment

• Haaa, funny.. I was just adding that as well.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I'm not sure if you can add it, but find any comedy specials starring Daniel Tosh. I know I watched it through netflix on my computer, so I'm assuming you can watch it through the xbox.

Comment

Working...
                                X