Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    "The Horde" on Instant.

French zombie film with bent cops and drug dealers taking on all of infected Paris.

I liked it.
    It's a nice one. I think I mentionned it earlier on the thread. I loved the racist old guy. I fear most people unaware of the racial tensions in France will see this character as over-the-top, and the thing is: he ain't. Although it's mainly against Muslims.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Agree to disagree.(as I'm supposed to)
      good one
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        good one
        The whole sequence just felt contrived to me. The baby just happens to be able to climb out of his crib, he just happens to be able to open the baby gate, he watches the parents bone with reckless abandon yet they don't notice, he moves a freaking chair to the table and no one notices, he knocks three statues off the table and no one notices. All of that while the window is wide open during the middle of a fucking snow storm?

COME ON MAN!!

Having kids I can tell you either one of them would have heard that kid as soon as he was out of his crib. Or at least would have noticed him standing in the doorway. All of that made it ring so hollow for me. That's why it was comical. The actual shot of the kid falling was particularly heart wrenching but I couldn't buy into it totally because of all the other things that came before it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was implied that she did know he had gotten out of his pen, and that in that moment of coitus, her own ecstasy was more important.

And the guilt of such a choice is what begins the film.

The guilt of sex, reproduction, and having the physical/emotional abilities to reproduce, and having something so fragile destroyed precisely because of the act that led to their creation, she shuts down and closes herself off until she no longer can, and then the dam opens and you get the over-the-top conclusive moments.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-13-2011, 08:30 AM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

her own ecstasy was more important.
            This is truth... now and always.

Comment

• Thor

Was awesome.

Fair Play
              The Bush administration were cunts, that we all know. And there were no WMD in Irak too*. And we know Valerie Plame got fucked by that administration too. But even if we knew the end, it was still engaging.

*And yes, I know Vin, some small quantities of WMD were found, but nothing that was justified for the invasion, and worth losing that much for the US. No nukes whatsoever.

The Green Hornet

Beside the good fight scenes with the John Cho clone, WHAT THE FUCK was that pile of shit? I wanted Rogen to be raped and killed all the way through the movie, and they added the shitty Cameron Diaz to that?
              Fuck that movie.

Narnia: The blah blah Dawntreader
              What a boringzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Fair Play
                The Bush administration were cunts, that we all know. And there were no WMD in Irak too*. And we know Valerie Plame got fucked by that administration too. But even if we knew the end, it's
                I suspect that 100 years from now, when shit gets de-classified and the entirety of his presidency can be viewed with objective distance, he'll be looked upon in a more positive light. Even Nixon got re-evaluated.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maybe. But the Plame story was bad, though I'll be honest there's just so much shit we don't know about...

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Maybe. But the Plame story was bad, though I'll be honest there's just so much shit we don't know about...
                    I honestly believe that his administration was successful in stopping a LOT of attacks that we'll NEVER know about...some of them BAD.
                    I also believe that the economic collapse that effected the entire world was going to happen REGARDLESS of the economic policies put forth by the Bush administration, but I ALSO believe that those policies made the collapse WORSE than they would have been otherwise.

I'm not defending the guy, but I'm also not one of those people that thinks that he was evil incarnate. I'm tired of people that, if they saw a picture of him petting a puppy, would claim that he kicked it when the camera was out of view. These are the same people that, if presented with a picture of Obama kicking a puppy, would claim that the puppy deserved it.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, the puppy would be tasty with a soy-ginger glaze...

Comment

It was implied that she did know he had gotten out of his pen, and that in that moment of coitus, her own ecstasy was more important.

And the guilt of such a choice is what begins the film.

The guilt of sex, reproduction, and having the physical/emotional abilities to reproduce, and having something so fragile destroyed precisely because of the act that led to their creation, she shuts down and closes herself off until she no longer can, and then the dam opens and you get the over-the-top conclusive moments.
                        Fair enough on her part. But he didn't notice any of the sounds of that kid knocking shit around? Come on, that's just lazy film making. It just rings hollow and false to me.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Besides, did you see THE LAG on that kid?????
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I suspect that 100 years from now, when shit gets de-classified and the entirety of his presidency can be viewed with objective distance, he'll be looked upon in a more positive light. Even Nixon got re-evaluated.
                            Yeah. But we won´t get it since he will be re-evaluated in Chinese.

Comment

• Touché, my German fiend.

Comment

• Not a TYPO.

Comment

Working...
                                X