Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    As would I, Tim.

Speaking of which, I need to get the nerve to watch Clockwork Orange.
    You'll be grand. It's not that it's tame by any means, but it won't have the same oomph now it would've way back when.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• watch it, Ed. Just to warn you: it'll ruin the song 'Singin' in the Rain' for you.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have no idea why but my parents I think had owned the Clockwork Orange scipt complete with stills from the movie. So I remember being around 14 or 15 reading the "Singing in the Rain" scene.

Meanwhile, that electronic version of Beethoven is tits! It's the kind of music that makes you feel like you can kick ass, do speed, or committ random crimes like getting sushi and not paying.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed, you see Malcom McDowell's dick. Does that seal the deal for ya?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• And your appreciation of Beethoven might suffer. However, you might feel the desire to rock a bowler hat and drink "milk-plus".

Comment

• I don't know, Tim. Can we handle Ed and his little droogies heading out and about for a bit of the old ultra-violence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Ed, you see Malcom McDowell's dick. Does that seal the deal for ya?
                You see his wang in Caligula. And no, it does not get me going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Ed, you see Malcom McDowell's dick. Does that seal the deal for ya?
                  For the record, that should *not* seal the deal for you Ed.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Maybe, Matt... maybe:

"There was me, that is Ed, and my three droogs, that is Randall, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."

Comment

• It cracks me up even more Bart dressed up as a Droog. What does that say about his parents?

Comment

You see his wang in Caligula. And no, it does not get me going.
                        It's official.

BritWang™ does not get Ed going.

Comment

• Now hold on, I've got my exceptions.

And on unrelated note, to continue to disclose my ignorance. Just what has Paddy Considine been in that's he's known to be badass? I've seen him in Hot Fuzz and Red Riding 1980. So in what film is he a badass in? Cuz it sure as shit ain't In America.

Comment

Now hold on, I've got my exceptions.

Well, then... you gots to clarify, boy! I look like a mahnd-readuh to you?

Comment

Now hold on, I've got my exceptions.

And on unrelated note, to continue to disclose my ignorance. Just what has Paddy Considine been in that's he's known to be badass? I've seen him in Hot Fuzz and Red Riding 1980. So in what film is he a badass in? Cuz it sure as shit ain't In America.
                              Watch 'Dead Man's Shoes' and ask yourself that question again.

Comment

• That's all I need to know.

Well, then... you gots to clarify, boy! I look like a mahnd-readuh to you?
                                Charlie Hunnum from Undeclared
                                Jonathan Rhys-Meyers from Velvet Goldmine

There are others but I can't think about it right this second.

I admit, I've got delusional tastes.

-Edit-

And guess what, both Clockwork AND Dead Man's Shoes are on instant view.

Comment

Working...
                                X