Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to go watch Die Hard as I feel less manly right now.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No coincidence that all happened on page 666.

Comment

• I must spread rep before injecting Billy with more beefy rep.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          You don't have to be! EVERYBODY knows that!
          For real. I think he's pulling our legs.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            For real. I think he's pulling our legs.
            He freaking had better be!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Social Network.

THAT SOUNDTRACK.

Otherwise, a decent flick that I'll probably never watch again. HOWEVER, I will be watching the special features, cause I'm a FINCHER WHORE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• To Die For. I love this movie, and it just never really got the love it deserved from the rest of the world. It was on IFC last night uncut, so of course, I watched it again. Prior to this movie, I always thought Nicole Kidman was an untalented piece of fluff who only got her roles because she was married to Tom Cruise. This was the first movie I ever saw her in where I said, "Wow, she really can act!"

"And Russell wants his money, and his CDs."

"Really? Well, you tell Russell if he doesn't keep his mouth shut, he's gonna be playing his goddamn CDs in the gas chamber!"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Exam - never heard of this before but caught it on instant. Pretty cool idea and not bad to watch even if some of the characters go overboard with their responses to different things.

Frozen - Watched this because it seemed like everybody else was and to be honest I was kind of let down. It got the tension right but I just couldn't totally dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Frozen - Watched this because it seemed like everybody else was and to be honest I was kind of let down. It got the tension right but I just couldn't totally dig it.
                    It's not amazing, but what it does right is fucking RIGHT.

Comment

• TOY STORY 3 - So I thought this was just going to be about growing up and whatever. I didn't realize it was going to be framed as a prison escape movie. EXCELLENT. My eyes may have ended up a little leaky during that scene in the furnace. That look on Buzz's face as he reaches for Jessie's hand. ugh.

Comment

• I loved it, too, Grave! I thought it was fabulous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          The Social Network.
                          ...a decent flick that I'll probably never watch again.
                          My sentiments exactly. I was at Best Buy this week and almost picked it up when I realized...NO...I don't really want or need to watch this again. Good flick, though.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            My sentiments exactly. I was at Best Buy this week and almost picked it up when I realized...NO...I don't really want or need to watch this again. Good flick, though.
                            Yup, the $15 Amazon price for the BD was tempting, and I LOOOOVE Fincher, but I don't know when I would ever get the desire to watch it again.

Comment

• No offence y'all, but Social Network is better the 2nd and then 3rd time, in my opinion. It's a great film.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                No offence y'all, but Social Network is better the 2nd and then 3rd time, in my opinion. It's a great film.
                                None taken. It'll be down to $9.99 by the time that I want to see it again, though.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X