Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the new Ricky Gervais special. Extra brutal on religion. Also watched Carrie Fisher's "Wishful Drinking." It had some funny to it. Kinda spotty. She looks like hell due to electro-convulsive therapy. So she says.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 'Wishful Drinking' was GENIUS in certain spots:
      - deconstructing the marriages/divorces in her family tree
      - talking about being HOT in 'Star Wars'.

It had many slow spots as well but it's definitely worth the watch. I just HATE IT when people with long/longish hair continually fuck with it. Seriously, chop it the hell off if you're gonna push it out of your eyes/behind your ears every 30 seconds. It drives me absolutely up a wall.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• RE: Females in Rom-Coms, it's not Amy Adams. It's damn near every single female character in every single romantic/relationship film. Even Judd Apatow fell victim to it in Knocked Up. Jezebel did an awesome deconstruction of the shrew unrealistic crazy driving by marriage and children women that infest all these movies. I'll try to find it for ya'll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I just HATE IT when people with long/longish hair continually fuck with it. Seriously, chop it the hell off if you're gonna push it out of your eyes/behind your ears every 30 seconds. It drives me absolutely up a wall.
          Matt I am doing that right now. Just for you baby!

Actually I hate it too- particularly men or boys. Or whats worse- I have a few students that do this- the girls bring their hair around and put it in their mouth when they are taking a test. Ugh dont put your hair in your mouth!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            RE: Females in Rom-Coms, it's not Amy Adams. It's damn near every single female character in every single romantic/relationship film. Even Judd Apatow fell victim to it in Knocked Up. Jezebel did an awesome deconstruction of the shrew unrealistic crazy driving by marriage and children women that infest all these movies. I'll try to find it for ya'll.
            Please do, I love reading stuff like that! Thanks!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I think this might be it, but it's a good start. You can find tons of articles they've done about how women are treated in Hollywood on Jezebel as well.

http://jezebel.com/5144006/is-there-...omantic-comedy

http://jezebel.com/5509648/please-ex...good-for-women

Comment

• Thanks, man! Lemme wrap up some of the stuff around here today, and I'll try to give it a read over lunch.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars.

I'm having a very Bowie Christmas.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NICE.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally nice.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                        Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars.

I'm having a very Bowie Christmas.
                        That's a great concert film.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• D.A. Pennebaker is one of the greatest filmmakers alive and no one gives him credit like he deserves.

I'm watching the flick to reference later down the line and I just wanted to make sure I had all of my details before the Aspy brigade jumps on me.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                            Actually I hate it too- particularly men or boys. Or whats worse- I have a few students that do this- the girls bring their hair around and put it in their mouth when they are taking a test. Ugh dont put your hair in your mouth!
                            Haha, one of my friends goes batshit whenever I have to tuck my hair behind my ears. She yells at me about how it's not masculine. :P

And yeah, the chewing of the hair thing is gross. I know my hair's clean, but ugh. And when it gets in my mouth while eating/drinking. Rage.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I would twirl the hair on top of my head around my finger.

I would be told repeadly to stop that.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Saw The Fighter tonight. I gave it a good but not a great. I thought the casting and the acting performances were terrific. Amy Adams who normally I think of as a meh actress was great but its Melissa Leo and Christian Bale that steal the show. Bale is spot on with his performance of Dicky Eckland. The movie overall for me was very evenly paced- a sameness throughout. And thats the thing I didnt like about it. Points that I felt like should have been climatic werent. But all in all- good flick- but there seem to be so many other great ones coming out- I would wait on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X