Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed with a pimp. Not going to end well. Have we learned nothing from Vice Squad? I can picture Wings Houser and his wire hanger/pimp stick outside the door, with a crying Ed (playing the Ginger role, as performed by MTV's own Nina Blackwood) on the other side.

"C'mon, Ed. You know I love you."
    "But you hurt me BAD, Ramrod!"

Speaking of sex and crime, I saw a few minutes of Sugar Boxx on cable this morning. Wow. Kitten Natividad and Tura Santana, looking like your grandmas. Cinematography a step below your average Skimemax flick. Actors and actresses with about as much range as a Daisy air rifle.

I know it'll be awful, and I'll have to take a shower to purify myself, but I sort of want to see the whole thing now. Been awhile since I saw a Women in Prison flick.
    Last edited by Timothy225; 09-16-2010, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• I don't know how Tim does it. But he just did it again
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched way too many movies during those years where I had no social life, Ed. Gotta fill the time somehow.

Comment

• Ha, it's like you know me.

Comment

• Z.

It's a story about a popular leftist leader being assassinated, the cover-up by the regime in power, and an apolitical magistrate who goes about investigating the whole shitstorm. That may be too broad a summary, but the execution of the story is so focused and incendiary as to make it impossible not to become caught up in it.

What a fucking film!

I planned on only watching half of it before bed and ended forgetting about that bullshit and just watched it, completely absorbed.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Z.

It's a story about a popular leftist leader being assassinated, the cover-up by the regime in power, and an apolitical magistrate who goes about investigating the whole shitstorm. That may be too broad a summary, but the execution of the story is so focused and incendiary as to make it impossible not to become caught up in it.

What a fucking film!

I planned on only watching half of it before bed and ended forgetting about that bullshit and just watched it, completely absorbed.

I'm not going to shit on you for having just seen it. But, sometimes...this is what catches me off-guard over at Derp. I'm really floored by the level of movies that people haven't seen.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's been in my queue for a few weeks, but I'm so glad I finally got to it.

So fucking great.

(Was your comment more a slam against my lack of sophistication or of others? I'm only on my second cup of coffee, so clarity is not my strong suit at the moment.)
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-16-2010, 09:50 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's been in my queue for a few weeks, but I'm so glad I finally got to it.

So fucking great.

(Was your comment more a slam against my lack of sophistication or of others? I'm only on my second cup of coffee, so clarity is not my strong suit at the moment.)

It was more of a statement of shock.

I am always surprised by the movies that people haven't seen.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ah okay.

I'm just disappointed in my naïveté when it comes to certain films and their associated movements, but I plan on rectifying it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ah okay.

I'm just disappointed in my naïveté when it comes to certain films and their associated movements, but I plan on rectifying it.

Z was Costa Gravas back when he was something. Now, eh.

Also, it was the first foreign film to be nominated Best Picture and Best Foreign Language Film in the same year.

Comment

• Love the ending of Z.

Want to feel like you've been slapped in the face? Check out Missing, that movie kicks Salvador in the nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Love the ending of Z.

Want to feel like you've been slapped in the face? Check out Missing, that movie kicks Salvador in the nuts.

Yeah. Salvador got really predictable at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                            I am always surprised by the movies that people haven't seen.
                            Just watched Underdog. Surprisingly? Not horrible for a kid's flick.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What? how does it compare to G-Force?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Haven't seen G-force. I don't seek these movies out but if it catches my eye whilst channel surfing? I'll watch.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X