Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Haha! You didn't know about that?
    No, it was weird because like I said, I have a copy where there is no explosion.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw Jaws 4 exactly once, more than 20 years ago, and I honestly forget how the shark dies - wasn't it harpooned or something like that (like Rob saw)? I do remember the roaring, though! The only one I remember 'sploding was the first one (and for the record - I do a FABULOUS Dreyfuss imitation of "Dammit, Martin! This is compressed air!"). Second one was electrocuted. I don't remember how they kill it in the third one.
      Last edited by Lisa; 01-04-2011, 08:38 AM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm gonna say with an anvil.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• They hurt it's feelings till it just left - hence the tag line, "This time, it's personal." (Nevermind, I know that was really for Jaws 4, I was just having some fun.)
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Richard Jeni had a fantastic comedy routine about 'Jaws 4'. He explained why it was the single worst film ever made. Funny stuff.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I remember that, Matt! John Pinette also did a riff on that flick:
              " 'Jaws 4. The Revenge. This Time It's Personal.' IT'S PERSONAL? How the hell do you make a great white shark mad at you? And if you do, here's a helpful hint, don't go in the water, Einstein!"

Comment

• Come on now, it's A SHARK Vs. THE LAST STARFIGHTER
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Richard Jeni had a fantastic comedy routine about 'Jaws 4'. He explained why it was the single worst film ever made. Funny stuff.
                  YES!! Where he keeps hitting himself in the face with the VHS tape! "Why did I rent this?" "Because you're stupid! (*Slap!*) You're a stupid (*slap!*), stupid man (*slap!*)!"

EDIT: Did a Google search - turns out the shark in Jaws 3 was also blown up - a very young Dennis Quaid (as the adult Mike Brody) shoves a grenade in it's mouth, pulls the pin, and KABOOM!
                  Last edited by Lisa; 01-04-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                    YES!! Where he keeps hitting himself in the face with the VHS tape! "Why did I rent this?" "Because you're stupid! (*Slap!*) You're a stupid (*slap!*), stupid man (*slap!*)!"
                    This shark is obviously after us...we're gonna have to leave town...
                    And you're thinking...leave town? Wouldn't the average apartment building protect you from a shark?

So yeah, they decide to leave town. Where do they go? The Bahamas. Yeah, there aren't ANY sharks down there at all. Why not move to Duluth?

So, they go to the Bahamas. Guess what? THE SHARK HAS BEATEN THEM TO THE BAHAMAS. That's right, the jet is no longer the fastest mode of transportation. Next time you want to go to the Caribbean, hop on the nearest shark.

good stuff.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ranted about this a bit in Iggy's latest Horror thread, but I watched Species the other day. Apart from the shots of naked Henstridge, this movie is on Jaws 4 levels of sucktitude.

I also watched the original Jaws, so I feel much better now.

Comment

• Then don't watch 'Species 2', Tim. It makes the first film look like 'Citizen Kane'.

Comment

• Oh, I've seen Species 2, Matt. Seen all of 'em, in fact, thanks to cable. Great idea for a series, but the execution of each story/film was beyond abysmal.

Comment

• The only way to watch Species is pantless.

Comment

• Well, that would explain Jake's love of the film.

I kid, I kid...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                The only way to watch Species is pantless.
                                Am I the only one who found time for Sir Ben's AC-TING!?

And angry Madsen/"empath" Forest? The Molina?
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X