Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both are movies you see once and only once. However, Lawnmower Man has a slightly more coherent story and nudity. The Wraith has only Clint Howard.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
      That hurts, Rob. That really, really hurts.

Ow.

That's right...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, the killer lawnmower seemed like something right out of a Joe Dante movie.

Comment

• Trying to watch Tales of the Black Freighter at the moment. Jesus, the animation is ugly.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been trying over the past couple of nights to watch 'Lawn Dogs' for Ben's thread over on CHUD. I just can't seem to get into it.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And I had to skip it. What a boring fucking "movie". Animation was so fucking ugly. Thank god for Under the Hood. This is going to be awesome when it's added into the ultimate Watchmen release. It's just too bad about TotBF. I'm really hoping that the kid and newsstand vendor make up for the fact that it will also be added.

Under the Hood is fucking fantastic. Plus more Frewer is always nice.

Comment

• TOTBF looked awful, and that was just what I could glean from the comic pages in the Watchmen DC.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Both films are garbage, but 'The Wraith' KNOWS that it's garbage and is therefore watchable.
                  YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR!
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Both films are garbage, but 'The Wraith' KNOWS that it's garbage and is therefore watchable.
                    Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR!

Comment

• At least there's something of worth from Lawnmower Man, i.e. how CGI looked back then and how far and fast we've gone from that.

Plus, it's an interesting time capsle in that everyone thought people would go for virtual reality in the future.

You get none of that from The Wraith.

Comment

• You get the exact moment Nick Cassavettes became a strictly "behind the lens" man, you got pre-Twin Peaks hottie Sherilynn Fenn, a pimped-out car that runs on SOULS, Randy Quaid, AND CLINT HOWARD.

Kiss my ass, the lot of you.

If I want a time capsule of VR suppositions, I'll watch Strange Days.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, I don't hate the Wraith, I just take offense with the hate on Lawnmower man dammit. Now if we were talking about Job's War, then yes, commence on the hate. Even Frewer couldn't save that one.

Comment

• Pimped out car my ass. Some clunky piss of shit Chrysler. With no explanation that Chuck Sheen died or how in the fuck he got that car.

This coming from the man who in fact saw The Wraith on the big screen courtsey of the New Beverly.

You also forgot Brooke Burke. Game. Set. Match.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now I will not sit down at try watch Jobe's War. Hell no, even though I've got nothing to do. I still won't waste my time the same way I did with The Thirteenth Floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X