Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see this but thanks to the horseshit 30-day hold on new WB films I won't...for 30 days.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      you're correct. As far as I know there was that ending. Which I actually dig, but it would make no sense that a few people could pull off something like that with the tech they had.
      Well, at a base level it would just require a plastic surgeon and a programmer to do some voice modulation. I mean, if Kate can do the surgery at the end of the movie, she could certainly do that.

Comment

• True. I just really hate that movie. Although, Anton did a bang up job as Kyle, I was just kinda let down all around. Especially with CANCERSINGER™ as Skynet
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Terminator Sal Mineo was dumb. It paid too much fan service to what had come before, didn't add anything new, and was basically a castrated version of the future war.

It was a chicken shit, paint-by-numbers effort.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• T1 > T3 > T2 > T4
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              TERMINATOR SALVATION- I actually liked this quite a bit but, holy crap, it cribbed SO MUCH from T2. Like, action beats and shots were taken wholesale from that movie. Kind of ridiculous. Kind of annoyed McG filmed a nude scene with Bloodgood and left it on the cutting room floor. And regarding the ending...
                Spoiler: T4 ending 
              Didn't I read that the original ending was supposed to be Marcus getting reskinned or something to look like John because John died in the Skynet attack? This ending, where John receives Marcus' heart, was just kind of cheesy. Did focus group testing force a change or was there never the "John is a Terminator" ending?
              The original ending would have made that movie so much better than it was. Never mind the fact that Skynet's plan was to lure John Connor into it's city and trap him so he could be punch repeatedly.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just came back from Inception.

Thank you Mr. Nolan. This will be the 1st movie I will buy on Blu-Ray. I want to see this movie AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  T1 > T3 > T2 > T4
                  This is how I rank them as well. *brofist*

Comment

• Yep, me too.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• One of the Encore channels has been running some James Bond films this week. I watched Diamonds Are Forever (Jill St. John - YUM!!!! Bambi and Thumper? Plenty O'Toole? Yes, please!) last night, and a bit of You Only Live Twice this morning before work. Vintage Connery films, both great, and we get ninjas in the latter!

Comment

• Jill St John is amazing but that movie has got some issues. Connery's mini pink tie for one. His awful hair piece for another.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I watched the ESPN 30 for 30 on Jimmy the Greek. That guy must have been something.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Jill St John is amazing but that movie has got some issues. Connery's mini pink tie for one. His awful hair piece for another.

Hmmm? I'm sorry, Nathan, you said something? Something about a pink hairpiece being too short? Uh, I'll... get right... back... (wow, she's something!)

Comment

• Jill St. John is the ONLY thing good about that wretched Bond film. It's simply terrible.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll agree it wasn't the best of the Connery era, but I'd rather watch it than some of the dreck we got during Roger Moore's run.

Diamonds Are Forever always struck me as one of those Bond films where they went more for the camp as opposed to the serious story, and it's one of the only times it sort of worked to a degree, IMO. Absolutely it has issues, but I still have a bit of fun watching it.

Comment

Working...
                                X