Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Caught Flash Gordon before going to work today. Oh, the campiness, the costumes, the scenery-chewing, and all that is Brian Blessed!

I have to, HAVE TO, get a copy of this on DVD.
    Oddly enough, I was in a Queen mood yesterday and listened to the entire soundtrack on the drive home from work. Yeah, I'm in the mood for the film now as well. Reportedly, the blu ray for this is GORGEOUS.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haven't made the jump to Blu-Ray yet, not sure if I ever will. Still, it IS tempting...

Comment

• You can get a killer sub-200 dollar Blu from Samsung that will also stream Netflix, Pandora, Last.fm. Time to upgrade Tim!

Comment

• Will Tim jerk beef with Ten Bears in 1080p? Find out, soon!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The PS3 is an excellent blu ray player. Especially as so many people have had problems with blu players. And you can't play Red Dead Redemption on a Samsung.

Flash Gordon is one of the great films of the 80s. It just works. So few films pull off camp as completely satisfyingly well as that film does. Blessed, Dalton, von Sydow the beautiful Ornella Muti (who has aged like gorgeous, exquisite wine, by the way), Queen.... So, so good. Love it.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Oh my bad. I've only seen bits of Tokyo Gore Police but it didn't do anything for me.
              I just cannot hate a film that is as bizarre as Tokyo Gore Police is. I mean, the films makes absolutely no goddamned sense, but it's surprisingly coherent. It's so fucking loony that I can't help but like it. It's like looking at a window into Rob's mind circa 10 years ago.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Makes sense to me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I figured it must be what your brain looked like while watching that one stupid movie you said you saw in theaters while having a bad acid trip. FUCK, what was the name of it???

EDIT: What Dreams May Come I do believe!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Made the wife watch Ricky-O and Ichi the Killer. She LOVED IT.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Good wife.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have never been able to get a woman to watch Ichi the Killer. Kudos, sir.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I did... once.

She made it to the 'tempura torture' bit, got up and left the room.

Then we broke up about 2 weeks later. C'est la vie.

Comment

• She liked it. That's why I married her.

I once did a worksafety Powerpoint presentation back when I worked at KFC. I included the Tempura scene. GLORIOUS.

2 of the younger girls puked right away. I wasn't responsible of saftey training after that, but I became a local legend.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I once did a worksafety Powerpoint presentation back when I worked at KFC. I included the Tempura scene. GLORIOUS.

2 of the younger girls puked right away. I wasn't responsible of saftey training after that, but I became a local legend.
                              hahahahahahaha
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X