Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I watched the movie after oiling my chest with extra-virgin olive oil infused with rosemary, Ed.

So just the bottoms I guess.

Hahahahhahha.

OH TUCKER!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• First Knight is playing on TV. What a terrible movie.

That and Tucker Max? Fuck me. This day is horrible.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Push. I dug the hell outta this flick. Really bummed we're not gonna get more of these. The powers near the end were pretty awesome during the fight scenes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is it on instant? I keep hearing it's a good flick, but have yet to make an effort to watch it.

Comment

• Not sure, we got it on blu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I tried watching some piece of shit anime last night.
              Isn't this redundant?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I watched the movie after oiling my chest with extra-virgin olive oil infused with rosemary, Ed.

So just the bottoms I guess.
                Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Push. I dug the hell outta this flick. Really bummed we're not gonna get more of these. The powers near the end were pretty awesome during the fight scenes.
                Agreed.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Isn't this redundant?
                  There are exceptions, I still stand by Cowboy Bebop and Death Note. Death Note can very much be a chess match, but I liked its payoff.

As for last night, watched three episodes of the new season of Party Down plus another episode of Ken Burns' Civil War.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Isn't this redundant?

Win.

Comment

• Coming up tonight, because I should have done this years ago: HIGHLANDER
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Push. I dug the hell outta this flick. Really bummed we're not gonna get more of these. The powers near the end were pretty awesome during the fight scenes.
                        Excellent news! I'm a huge Chris Evans fan, and it looked solid. I watched the first 30 minutes. Gorgeous locations so far. The Chinese restaurant with the water tanks was awesome.

Comment

• yeah, it's actually really fucking neat. This, along with Jumper, surprised the hell outta me regarding how much I'd dig them.

Comment

• Jumper's good? And by good, I mean on an entertaining level?

Comment

• I was thoroughly entertained, so was Lesley. But it's all build up to a trilogy that we'll never get.

Comment

• watched 'the Thomas Crown Affair' (1999 Brosnan version) again last night. Fucking LOVE this movie:
                                - Pierce is totally charming and believable as the bored billionaire.
                                - Rene is stunning.
                                - Leary has some great lines.
                                - Both of the heists are very well done and exciting/entertaining, especially the one at the end.
                                - The soundtrack is great.
                                - The locations are gorgeous (especially Martinique...we've been there on a cruise).

I really hope that they finally get a sequel made to this.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X