Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I never see Eddie Redmayne again.

Should give that statue back out of shame.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fury Road:

Pretty much this. See it. Go. NOW. NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I hope I never see Eddie Redmayne again.
        He's the best because he's the worst.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nah. He's a garbage person for garbage people to watch in a garbage film whilst they rest upon their garbage heaps.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THIS IS COMFORTABLE GARBAGE
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's indefensible garbage. A slog through GARBAGE TOWN.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Elephant man, Shadowrunners, Bee Queens, Dog men with rocket boots, etc..

SO GOOD.

Comment

• Those are not a story or plot or in most cases, even characters. Those are THINGS.

Elements of a trite, bloated, uninteresting story and plot that we've all seen way too many times already.

Weird shit without a solid core for it to wrap around loses its novelty way too quick.

Look at Fury Road.

Weird shit aplenty, but there's an understanding as to what the stakes of the world are and the price people are willing to pay to see it through.

And the leads can act, make you empathize with their situation in some way, and entice you to see them through the end. Kunis is dull and Tatum can't act unless it's in the pursuit of making fun of himself.

I couldn't give a shiny toilet bowl about yet another CHOSEN ONE SECRETLY AMONG US who is THE KEY TO SAVING EVERYTHING EVER.

Especially when a murmuring space-vampire fuccboi is the villain.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-16-2015, 06:09 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jupe-Ass and its failure should be used as evidence in putting the Wachowskis in director jail (or at least used to hamstring their asses into a smaller budget where they HAVE to concentrate on a story that is actually cogent).

I really would be interested in knowing how they keep getting these HUGE projects out that never make their money back. Are their accountants that good?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm sorry ROBinson Dudebro, but I just saw red after a while.

Glad that you can find enjoyment in fare like this. I just couldn't do it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Those are not a story or plot or in most cases, even characters. Those are THINGS.

Elements of a trite, bloated, uninteresting story and plot that we've all seen way too many times already.

Weird shit without a solid core for it to wrap around loses its novelty way too quick.

Look at Fury Road.

Weird shit aplenty, but there's an understanding as to what the stakes of the world are and the price people are willing to pay to see it through.

And the leads can act, make you empathize with their situation in some way, and entice you to see them through the end. Kunis is dull and Tatum can't act unless it's in the pursuit of making fun of himself.

I couldn't give a shiny toilet bowl about yet another CHOSEN ONE SECRETLY AMONG US who is THE KEY TO SAVING EVERYTHING EVER.

Especially when a murmuring space-vampire fuccboi is the villain.

Comment

• T DON'T CRY
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The worst thing about this is that I can't argue against any of your points (as they are all true), but for whatever reason everything just works for me.

Comment

• Finished our watch of the 3 Mad Max flicks tonight before tomorrow. Thunderdome is awesome when in Barter Town. Thunderdome is not awesome when in the movie Hook. Bangarang does not work. Also, forgot how much saxophone is up on this soundtrack.

Comment

• As long as you still believe, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X