Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque's only good point: Adam Scott wearing a Sam & Twitch t-shirt

Awww yeah.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No. Torque's good point is the fact it exists. That movie is fucking hilariously awful.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well duhhhhhh

Comment

• It morphs into a fucking soda sales pitch at the end.

The audacity of executing so much wrong in such a short amount of time situates the movie in that rare area where it's only redeeming quality is that it has nary a one. And points out this fact at every conceivable opportunity.

And Ice Cube is fucking hilariously shite and the director (music video doucher Joe Kahn) barely hides his contempt for the man, giving him the worst fucking setting to EMOTE™ like it was the fucking Globe Theatre.

God bless Torque.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And to think, Kahn was attached to fucking Neuromancer.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's too good at retarded fare for something like that, and he should stick to what he's incredibly adept at: making shitty shit into polished shitty shit.

We'd probably end up with everyone entering cyberspace through a SlimJim dispenser.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Someone else just got attached to Neromancer recently...

Comment

• The dude from Splice I believe?

Comment

• That Species-remaker guy.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      The dude from Splice I believe?
                      That it, speaking of that guy. I fast forwarded through Cube 2. The sex kill was not how I imagined it.

Comment

• It never is.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's way more awesome. Why did you fast forward through it? Cube and Cube 2 are pretty great.

Comment

• I wanted to see the sex kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Speaking of brah, I might have to check out 2 Fast 2 Furious. If it's anything like Torque and it's short. There could be something here.
                              Watch it! It's brilliant!

Comment

• Alright, I'll give it a shot. I like my redonkoulsness short, that's why I never saw Bad Boys 2. Why in the fuck is that movie 2 hours and 27 minutes?

Comment

Working...
                                X