Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Really? I remember the PowerRangers movie and if you think it worked better than the Transformers, me thinks you were a fanboy let down because Prime had flames on him.

sorry a flaming prime is just not my style. ari's right, arcee would have excited me a little more.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• not really a movie, but i also finished the fourth season of sliders. the overall arch was all over the place. i still enjoyed the plot of most episodes separately though. the first two seasons were so much better. bah.

Comment

• So you like Sliders but not Transformers?

to each their own.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• sliders has the "einstein-rosen bridge" in it, even if they confused the term with the "einstein-podolsky-rosen bridge." transformers had a transforming cars with a crappy plot. sorry, i just like stories with parallel worlds.

Comment

• And I just like stories where big robots destroy shit.

Besides, not all parallel world movies are good. Sometimes you get The Mist, sometimes you get The One.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• so does this mean you also liked the power rangers movie and robo jox?

Comment

• Power Rangers and Robo Jox are not robot movies, they are man-in-suit.

And I love Robo Jox.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Everyone should love RoboJox. It's too awesome. And fuck Sliders. That parallel world shit was played out after the first 2 seasons. And fuck Jerry O'Connoll.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Moving on now... I also watched Harsh Times last night with Bale, has anyone seen this? I cant believe I haven't until last night. Bale kicked ass, great flick so watch it if you haven't already.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Everyone should love RoboJox. It's too awesome. And fuck Sliders. That parallel world shit was played out after the first 2 seasons. And fuck Jerry O'Connoll.
                      you're right, i'm viet. in fact, EVERYTHING you say should be taken as truth. you sir, are my GOD! my life for you!

Comment

• Haha.

But honestly, I loved the idea of Sliders and watched the first 2 seasons but then that show just got ridiculous. Like SG-1 ridiculous.

Comment

Haha.

But honestly, I loved the idea of Sliders and watched the first 2 seasons but then that show just got ridiculous. Like SG-1 ridiculous.
                          no i totally agree. the first two seasons were amazing. and then the show went to hell. i watched the last one for closure, kind of. too bad the fifth season is the one that shows what happened to wade. lame.

Comment

• Whew! I thought you were going to be some sort of lame

SLIDER-APOLOGIST!

haha.

Comment

• If you don't like ROBOT JOX, then FUCK YOU.

I'm watching a movie called RED right now. It's about a guy who has his dog killed by some a punk-ass kid (who looks suspiciously like Douche Rob) for no reason and then snaps. Brian Cox is the guy. He's slow playing it something fierce. I would not want to fuck with this guy.

Comment

• Sliders was cool. Not the greatest but it wasn't that bad.
                                "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X