Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't tell which one of you looks the most like my dick.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Spilled my warm cup of piss."
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Death Race 2008 version. Honestly not as bad as I thought it would be (it caught my slight interest, and now that I have Netflix i figured why not).. Good action, some cheezy dialogue, actual good kill scenes, Jason Statham more ripped than I have ever seen him (especially for not really fighting anyone) and his navigator was HOT!!!.. Over all not bad
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• The first disc of Generation Kill: It makes for a good compliment to Jarhead.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I just was not a fan of Generation Kill. At all.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA: Never seen it before. It's pretty great. I think I like THE FRENCH CONNECTION more, though. Seeing as I was, like, five when this was made, it's exactly how I figure being a Fed was like in early-'80's LA. I am convinced that Petersen is kind of a dick in real life since pretty much all his characters are the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I just was not a fan of Generation Kill. At all.
                Jesus...de Gonzalez de la Flying Burrito Hermanos wept.

It takes a couple episodes to really get into it, but it is fucking light years ahead of Jarhead.

Also saw Redbelt an hour or so ago. Very good Mamet flick, and Chewie Ejiofor is his usual awesome self (albeit more awesome, as he can beat the shit out of motherfuckers). The usual Mamet repartory is here (with Ed O'Neill there in a "blink and you miss him" cameo), as well as some new blood in Tim Allen (who played shitass Hollywood actor, and played it well).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched 4 episodes. That show just pissed me off. I'm not a fan of war movies/shows for the most part. Growing up in a military family will do that to you.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just One of the Guys. fucking love that movie.... "It's ok, everyone! He's got tits!"
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And what spectacular tits he/she had. I wonder where Joyce is now.

I'd also always look forward to scenes in her brother's room with his wall art displayed everywhere. Herpetology nerds ftw.
                      Last edited by PHEDG; 02-28-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        I watched 4 episodes. That show just pissed me off. I'm not a fan of war movies/shows for the most part. Growing up in a military family will do that to you.
                        That's understandable and the episodes themselves are dense. But it is David Simon at the helm and there is the all too common thing of dealing with idiocy at the higher levels. And it's head and shoulders above Jarhead. I just thought it makes a good place next to it as Jarhead is the first Gulf War. Generation Kill is the second.

Comment

• And that's just it. The idiocy of it all got to me. Only knowing my dad and other family members that are/were in the military it pissed me off. And having an uncle back in Iraq (his 3rd tour already) who isn't an idiot annoyed me about this show. I already know how fucked we are as a country, I don't need to watch it on tv.

Comment

• That's pretty much the same reasoning I've had as to why I haven't really read any books about the war. I've seen what's been going on, I know how it's been fucked up. I don't need the additional grief at the moment. If I have some interest down the line. I'll take a look.

Now to get back on topic: I saw a midnight showing of Roadhouse. Oh my!

Comment

• Going along with To Live and Die in L.A. and the William Petersen-a-pa-looza that was the 80s, I picked up Manhunter yesterday.

The pacing is a bit slower, and more meditative (shocking) than the Ratner redux that was Red Dragon.Tom Noonan has a monopoly on the psychopath role. As much as I like Ralph Fiennes, he has fuck all on Noonan's Tooth Fairy. (And the overexposed Hopkins Lecter makes me wish they had brought Brian Cox back for Silence of the Lambs).

Definitely my favorite Harris-adapted film (though Demme's Lambs is still very very good), and that ending was fucking great.

Surprise surprise, I liked a Michael Mann movie.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 3 movies
                                #1 Dragon wars = Lame and Fail

#2 Sukiyaki Western Django= Japanese gun slinging set in the old west, but sort of not really... ( based on clothes and the way they talk) also has Quentin Tarantino in it, wasn't horrible but wasn't great either

#3 Kiltro= Spanish kungfu movie about a man who has to find the strength with in himself and control his kungfu to save the one he loves, No budget for fake blood, but budget for CG blood??, a few good fighting scenes, and a very cute actress Caterina Jadresic; which I have yet to find 1 descent picture of because she has not acted in anything else, or done anything else
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X