Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers, to tell you the truth I was just falling a sleep towards the end.. meh!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Bullshit. That movie was way better than it had any right to be.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just watched X2. I was in the mood to watch Iron Man but it's not on blu yet.

This movie is still one of the best superhero flicks yet. Wasn't bored for a second. I may have to check out X3 again just to see if it's as bad as I remember.

*stupid wasting the Dark Phoenix story line....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• pineapple express here as well. the movie was awesomely funny.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Bullshit. That movie was way better than it had any right to be.
            Don't get me wrong, the special effects where great and the transformers them self looked killer but there where way too many cheesy one liners and the story just didn't cut it for me.... may be if it wasn't 2 and half hours long it would have done more for me.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Just watched X2. I was in the mood to watch Iron Man but it's not on blu yet.

This movie is still one of the best superhero flicks yet. Wasn't bored for a second. I may have to check out X3 again just to see if it's as bad as I remember.

*stupid wasting the Dark Phoenix story line....
              Yes, it is as bad as you remember.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pineapple Express was aces. Loved it. It's so nice to see Franco act like he's got a freakin' personality.

Also watched Wargames last night. I can't believe I've never seen it before. Pure 80's classic.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• "I've come to the conclusion that your new system sucks."

"I don't have to take that from you, you pig-eyed sack of shit!"

"I expected better out of you, a man of your education."

I love that bit.
                  Last edited by Nathan; 08-11-2008, 07:58 AM. Reason: Didn't finish
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Barry was a fucking badass in the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Pineapple Express was aces. Loved it. It's so nice to see Franco act like he's got a freakin' personality.
                      Franco is and always has been a pimp. IT's just too bad that he's been wasted in almost everything since Freaks and Geeks.

*looks in the Spiderman trilogy's direction and flips it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                        Don't get me wrong, the special effects where great and the transformers them self looked killer but there where way too many cheesy one liners and the story just didn't cut it for me.... may be if it wasn't 2 and half hours long it would have done more for me.
                        i'll have to agree with scott. i just wasn't impressed with the plot or dialogue. it was like they were TRYING to be funny. horrible.

Comment

• The plot? Come on now....You don't need a plot in a movie like this and the one they had worked. It's based off a cartoon that was made to sell stupid toys. Just admit you guys are Communists now and we can move on.

Once again, this movie was better than it had any right to be.

Comment

• sorry dude, but it was like watching the power rangers movie and even then that movie's plot flowed a lot better.

Comment

• Really? I remember the PowerRangers movie and if you think it worked better than the Transformers, me thinks you were a fanboy let down because Prime had flames on him.

Comment

• Nerdious didn't like Transformers cause Arcee wasn't in it. He has a thing for female robots.

Comment

Working...
                                X