Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    proud to say that I saw that one in the movie theater.
    Same here, day one. I still have my comic that they gave out at my theater somewhere in a box. Much love for that movie. Bill Campbell = AWESOME and was the main reason I loved The 4400 so much. Well him and Jeffrey Combs.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Aviator.

Forgot Scorsese used the old R/G processing method on this. The first half of the film looked like it was from another fucking planet. Beautiful cinematography as usual.

Mostly fine ACTING! by those involved, though Blanchett's Hepburn wore thin in no time at all.

Showmetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints.Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints.Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints. Shomemetheblueprints.

In summation, it was a damn fine attempt at rebuilding the world of that bygone era.

Now onto another bygone era. The "Jennifer Connelly as the hottest fucking thing since The Sun" era.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-22-2010, 02:04 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Alec Baldwin FUCK is worth a star in and of itself.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's such a great supporting actor. He even made Mercury Rising entertaining (fuck I can't believe I am saying it, but look).

He should be doing other shit. 30 Rock is oldhat at this point.

Yes. I said it.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 30 Rock seems to have jumped the shark a bit lately.

Except for Wesley Snipes. That was fucking great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Alan Alda's bit was pretty good. So was John C. Reilly, shit the entire movie is damn good.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• They, along with Danny Huston and "The dude from PCU who came up with the 'Oedipus and the Mama's Boys' house band name", also performed admirably.

But in the presence of giants of Hollywood with egos the size of solar systems (Hepburn, et al.), they got swept under the rug, which is a damn shame.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                  No of course not. In fact, I went in expecting a poorly lit, badly received film. But it just insulted at nearly every turn and they over-edited nearly every fight beyond recognition. That's unforgivable in a fight movie.
                  Guess we watched different films, but whatev, you hated it, I thought it was decent enough to not shit on.

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                  Finally watched the Bourne Identity. I've had only watched bits and pieces of it. Not too shabby. Looked and sounded pretty great on blu. I'd like to imagine a world where Ben Affleck was Bourne. And Matt Damon played the girl.
                  That's the only way that series should be brought back and I'd be there day one.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Had Utah not been such a dumbfuck, a lot of lives would have been saved.

Also, tried watching Vampire's Assistant, dvd kept skipping and the movie was dull. So I instead watched that one vampire episode of Supernatural. Shit was way better.
                  Supernatural had a cool take on vampire's if you watched all the ep's dealing with them.

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                  Alot of the references are the names they use when they are undercover.
                  A lot of those references are rock/metal related but every once in a while a good one like Ed's mention below drops.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  One of the aliases Jensen Ackles uses is "Alan Stanwyck".

Still, are there Jeffrey Dean Morgan centric episodes? Those would seem really appealing.
                  Like Rob said not so much but Christ on a stick John Winchester clawed his way out of hell and got beamed up somewhere. Supernatural is fucking awesome. Period. No debate allowed.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bashing Ed for not watching all the Supernatural episodes, is like Trekkies bashing Furries...

Good times all around!

Comment

• I just started Vin, I only got so much time here.

But without a doubt, Supernatural's vampires > Tru Blood's vampires. Holy shit, does that show make me angry.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-22-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Tru Blood fucking sucks. You want to see tits, go use the fucking internet.

Comment

• And I've said this and I'll keep on saying this. HBO can't seem to do nudity right, Showtime has and will continue to do so.

Comment

• Not sure I can completely agree, as they never got The Benz to do it
                              Spoiler: Dex-TOR: Destroyer of LITHGOWASS 
                            before LITHGOWASS severed her femoral artery.

And that hurt.

Alot.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speaking of giving people shit for Supernatural. Ed, you're off my hit list. HOWEVER, fucking Ceej will feel my wrath soon. Holy fuck does "Meh-man" really shit the bed on Supernatural. And apparently all because he gets wood looking at Padalecki. WTF?!?!?!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha, you listen to the newest ep? He does fail pretty hard in regards to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X