Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the flick with DJ Qualls right? That's a guilty pleasure cable movie for me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So glad he and Tom Green don't have careers any more.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I still fucking love Tom Green. I know I'm in the minority, but Freddy Got Fingered is brilliant.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tom Green is one of the many reasons why I hate the year 2000.

Comment

• One of Rip Torn's more absurd performances.

And that's saying something.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              One of Rip Torn's more absurd performances.

And that's saying something.
              Yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AzmhorISf4
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I loved Freddy Got Fingered...even my kids know about the "Backwards Man". Tom Green was awesome, Drew ruined him...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Thanks to the Tila Tequila talk in the "say something nice" thread, I just finished watching Gremlins. Goddamn I still love this fucking movie. Phoebe is hot, The Felddog is in it, and the puppetry is still aces. Also this another kids flick that wouldnt' be made today. Not with a PG rating. I miss the 80's sometimes.

Comment

• It's the music. Much like the Terminator theme or the Robocop theme, I find myself humming the Gremlins tune all the time.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Gremlin in the microwave, FTW

Comment

• Watched Gremlins with the kids on Christmas day...best part when Phoebe tells the story of her dumbfuck dad getting trapped in the chimney...ROFLCOPTOR

Comment

• I am watching BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE right now. Ziggy Piggy!

I love this movie like I love my wife, who is so annoyed by it that she went to bed early.

Comment

• Shit, I need to buy that one. I only own Bogus Journey. So at the moment I'm watching Ocean's 12.

Comment

• I liked the Ocean's series

...caught Assassins on Encore, I really liked this as a kid. Banderas was absolutely bat shit in this...plus it had Stallone and J. Moore...APPROVED

Comment

• I as well caught Assassins but on Encore HD. Banderas was a total loon.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X