Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
    Ninja Assassin is fucking shit. Like, really bad. Its not cos its badly lit. Its cos its badly written, acted and edited.
    You went into a Ninja movie expecting good writing and acting? Lulz. And I love how everyone's all "yah dat's wut I heerd" but haven't actually seen the movie.

Listen I'm not saying it's fucking Oscar material just that it was an enjoyable mindless ninja flick. As for the acting, there are people here, who shall remain nameless, who watch shitty movies on purpose.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shit, I'll watch it.

After The Pacific part 2 that is...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I enjoyed the first Pacific offering and I'm a little let down the wife dropped our cable to the lowest offering but bad economy and all. Someone start a thread and tell me what happens on it. Loved Band of Brothers and this looked promising.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We've had a Pacific thread going...

Comment

• And, I stated in said thread, Pacific is available free online apparently.

Comment

• I must have missed the thread, my bad and thanks for the info Billy.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                You went into a Ninja movie expecting good writing and acting? Lulz.
                No of course not. In fact, I went in expecting a poorly lit, badly received film. But it just insulted at nearly every turn and they over-edited nearly every fight beyond recognition. That's unforgivable in a fight movie.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Finally watched the Bourne Identity. I've had only watched bits and pieces of it. Not too shabby. Looked and sounded pretty great on blu. I'd like to imagine a world where Ben Affleck was Bourne. And Matt Damon played the girl.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Dark City: Director's Cut' on blu ray. I picked this up at Best Buy for $9.99 and watched it last night. I loved the theatrical cut, but the director's cut does make some major improvements to it, mainly in pacing. It doesn't feel as rushed anymore, especially in the beginning. The added room to breathe helps to cut down on the deliberate confusion of the first hour of the film.

This is a gorgeous film on blu ray, by the way.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Much love for Dark City on blu. One of my favorite flicks made exponentially better by the director's cut.

Also watched Point Break last night. Picked it up for 10 bucks at Target. I still love this stupid movie so much. Denim Reeves at the end is hilarious.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Vaya con Dios. One of the absolute worst line deliveries ever.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had Utah not been such a dumbfuck, a lot of lives would have been saved.

Also, tried watching Vampire's Assistant, dvd kept skipping and the movie was dull. So I instead watched that one vampire episode of Supernatural. Shit was way better.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Was that the one with the barbed wire decapitation?

Comment

• Not sure, it took place in Montana and featured a very pissed off black man who hunted vampires. I wasn't watching that closely. (I usually have them playing in the background)

I did catch the Fletch reference in the fourth episode of Season 2.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Blade's in Utah?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X