Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahaha. BOTH.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched some of Last Tango In Paris...not sure if I should finish it...Brando is fucking gold so far...but I just got Moon and Zombieland in Netflix so I'm torn.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• MOON. RIGHT NOW.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob and I may disagree on many things. But loving Moon is something we can both agree on. *Thumbs up*
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
              Watched some of Last Tango In Paris...not sure if I should finish it...Brando is fucking gold so far...but I just got Moon and Zombieland in Netflix so I'm torn.
              How do you start a film and not finish it??? Unless you're watching Sex and the City or some other epic pile of shit, I don't get this. The only time I stop in the middle of a film is if I pass out. But I then go right back to finishing the film, not moving on to something else entirely.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I wonder if Land O Lakes sales spiked after that movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  How do you start a film and not finish it??? Unless you're watching Sex and the City or some other epic pile of shit, I don't get this. The only time I stop in the middle of a film is if I pass out. But I then go right back to finishing the film, not moving on to something else entirely.
                  Yeah I got tired and passed out...I DVR'd it...I will probably finish tonight.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• watch it with real butter, not margarine.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oleo is not allowed during viewings of Last Tango in Paris.

Crisco? Maybe, I'll have to run that by the Lube comission.

Comment

• NOES3. I still fucking love this movie. John Saxon needs more work. The death scenes are pretty creepy (no death scene has topped the marionette scene IMO) and Freddy is still played as creepy as opposed to funny. That would change in the 4th one, but this is the perfect blend in my opinion.

Comment

• PERFECT tits on the nurse.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Right? Poor Joey.

Comment

• Ed Lauter and John Saxon should have been in a movie together. We wouldn't be able to tell them apart, but that's beside the point.

Comment

• They don't look alike at all imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X