Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Niven's "I've inspected your boat, and I just want you to know, I can't swim".
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• guys I haven't seen TAKEN yet should I fix this
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        guys I haven't seen TAKEN yet should I fix this
        You should...

Don't be a Hocken.

Comment

• Don't be a Hocken? I saw Taken.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• After a fucking YEAR!

Comment

• Well, I still saw it. *smirks*

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                Jason is one of my favorite comedic actors. Dude brings it hard in pretty much everything he does. This love was rekindled this weekend after rewatching Freaks and Geeks.
                Mine, too! Just recently started re-watching some Freaks... eps as well.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Honestly, I like Taken, but its not great as some people make it out to be. This nearly got me killed over at the other place, but its merely a competent action film. Its neither nasty nor outlandish enough to warrant higher praise.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• gotta agree with Ben on this one. It's good, but it's not the second coming of Christ. Also, the acting (apart from Neeson) is pretty shitty throughout.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Slammin' Salmon.

It was no Beerfest..
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Really?

Dammit Broken Lizard, dammit to high hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Slammin' Salmon.

It was no Beerfest..
                          Well...

'Beerfest' was no 'Club Dread'.

Comment

• Oscar Winner™ Mo'Nique was the weak link in Beer Fest.

Comment

• Ed...

Let me tell you™... you're about to get bootkicked™!

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                                Honestly, I like Taken, but its not great as some people make it out to be. This nearly got me killed over at the other place, but its merely a competent action film. Its neither nasty nor outlandish enough to warrant higher praise.
                                I think the only reason it went over as big as it did, was that there were very few good action movies last year...

Tell me I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X