Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    My kids loved Spaceballs...they quote that shit and I have no idea what they are talking about...
    Cool story alert:

I saw The Usual Suspects when it was first released. Seeing as how I was 9 or 10 at the time, I didn't know what I was doing was inappropriate or vulgar, I just thought Steve Baldwin was a fucking hoot.

Having said that, I went a solid five minutes running around the house yelling "Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucker" and doing that jowl shake Baldwin does.

I was immediately grounded.

End cool story.

Also: watched Used Cars on instant. I love that movie so much.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 'Used Cars' is simply awesome. need to see that again.

Look Ma! Bare tits!!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Used Cars is glorious.

"Now that's just too fucking high!" *Blam*
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Lulz to Russ. I used to walk around my place kicking things over, saying "Nice fucking model" and grabbing my junk.

I still do actually.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Let's just take a look under that hood, shall we?
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Having said that, I went a solid five minutes running around the house yelling "Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucker" and doing that jowl shake Baldwin does.

I was immediately grounded.
              lost it

Gonna watch Used Cars sometime this week!
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                lost it
                Yeah me too...I still walk around saying that shit...but only in the Benicio Del Toro mumbled voice.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Grandma's Boy. Still dig it. Doesn't hurt that Linda Cardellini is in it.

But it reminded me of another reason why I couldn't deal with Avatar:

I remember throughout the movie, I was imagining robot noises (not during the scenes with the amp suit).
                  Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 02-09-2010, 08:23 AM.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• HAHAHAH, same here man. As soon as he showed up Lesley went "I AM A ROBOT" But it didn't affect the movie. You need to relax haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit, it looks like that tool from Somethingawful.

Tried to watch GAMER last night, emphasis on tried. Much like Crank 2 it was dialed way the fuck up. Unlike Crank 2, there wasn't really anything interesting here. And it was more gross than anything else. (Why is this Michael C. Hall's only movie as of yet?)

Basically, Running Man is way better than this.

But I think the chick from Drag me to hell is in this.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Hangover: Extended Cut. An enjoyable, often funny distraction, but hardly deserving of the massive hype and love. Loved the Old School wedding band nod, though.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• THAT. It's a one and done movie for me.

Comment

• Not watched yet, but just ordered Serious Man and Bronson from Amazon on the cheap.

Comment

• I almost bought Bronson this weekend but decided to bump it up on my queue first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                THAT. It's a one and done movie for me.
                                Big time. Good, but the hype was a bit much. Did I just realize that hype came from hyperbole? I think I have shovel psychosis.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X