Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's a one and done, but the laughs in it ARE pretty big.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched "I hope they serve beer in hell"
      Never heard about the book, or the dick head blogger prior to reading up on the flick after watching it. It was ok.

It is in the vein of "Old School" and some of these other "frat pack" movies, but less completely ridiculous and unbelievable. However, that is what makes movies in that genre work, which is why this movie wasn't better. I enjoyed it, but probably wouldn't watch it again.

p.s. One of the main characters is angry nerd guy ala "comic book guy" from Simpsons, but they actually do something with his character rather than have him strictly be the butt of jokes and source of witty one liners. This surprised me and definitely made the movie more enjoyable.

pancakewich
      Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• TUCKER MAX CAN SUCK A DICK.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Eight of them, like tits on a dog.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tucker Max is the mold from which all date rapist frat boys are made.

Comment

• Goddamn... don't hold it in! Release that rage!

I was just going to say I watched Murnau's Nosferatu, but fuck it...

I'm going to go back in my room so I don't get yelled at!

Comment

• That's some awesome Selleck you got going there Lima.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'now with less Devin'...glorious.

and Ed? That's EJ Olmos, not Tom.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I almost bought Bronson this weekend but decided to bump it up on my queue first.
                    You made a good choice. It's really good, but very much a one and done. It also features some great synth music and the best use of Pet Shop Boys ever.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched 1408 again over the weekend. The window scene still disturbs me.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• 1408 fucking sucks
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          'now with less Devin'...glorious.

and Ed? That's EJ Olmos, not Tom.
                          They both have mustaches Matt, you know Ed goes blind after that. He gets all excited thinking of the tickle such a masterful 'stache would create. Then BOOM Hockenlock and blindness ensue.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought it was Mr. Baseball as well.

Comment

• Mr. Baseball did not play for the Angels. Virgil Sweet however did scout for them. C'MON GUYS!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Wolfman.

Its good. Not great. Del Toro's first attack is something beautiful and Hopkins has some real choice bits.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X