Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    He's got nothing on Channing Tatum, though.
    True. Channing Tatum is all looks (not a bad thing at all). Hmm, I need him in "entertainment" but a non-speaking role.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Just got back from the Tar of Ava. Good flick and good use of the 3d. The tech may change cinema, the movie won't. My 5 year old Jake was all :-O the whole time so it must have rocked his shit. 4 year old crashed out asleep halfway through. Just for the record, my kids are quiet at the movies AND don't text lulz. Big B would approve it but I'll rate it a "can't give Rob shit about it".
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn, I just realized BMetal just quoted me, along Jensen fucking Ackles. Cool.

As for Mr. Labeouf, I don't hate the guy. He's fine, and he has his own version of Ford Finger of Doom.

NO NO NO NO!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I love that video. And I'm glad I wasn't made out to be some kind of crazy person with my Avatar pre-release love.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw Star Trek VI yesterday, solid entertainment.

Also watched The Babe with John Goodman. Funny as hell seeing Goodman act like a 19 year old.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I love that video. And I'm glad I wasn't made out to be some kind of crazy person with my Avatar pre-release love.
              Rob released PRE. Lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• - X-Men Origins...wow, this movie was really bad. Couldn't get into it at all. I will be returning the Blu ASAP to pick up Predator or some shit...this movie sucked and they raped my favorite comic book character....Plus Will.I.Am is a nozzle..

- Matrix Trilogy...it was on cable in the cabin I was staying in...Honestly, I don't understand the hate for the second and third movies. They are a bit ridiculous, but I love them all. I will be definitely be picking up the Blu Ray pack...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• They didn't need to be made. Regarding The Matrix.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ok, this might get me into trouble with Ari.

HP:HBP

Spoiler: SPOILER! 
                    Man, maybe I need to re-read the book but Dumbledore's death didn't hit me very hard in the movie. Plus the whole ending just felt off.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      They didn't need to be made. Regarding The Matrix.
                      I don't understand that...they are fun. Not sure what they do for the story but I think they are neat. Explain why they shouldn't have been made? I don't get the hate.

Comment

• Matrix was better off being one movie. Rather than trying to shoe horn and explain everything.

The Matrix is a great example of where you're better off not explaining where everything came from.

As for me, at the top of the queue.

Pump Up The Volume!

Comment

• Because they do nothing for the story in my opinion. They are just as fucking sloppy as the prequels. The end of the first one shows him blasting off like a goddamn Superman.

"I WILL FREE ALL OF YOU"

Then the second one starts and he's back to essentially square one.

"OOH UPGRADES ILL FIGHT YOU UNTIL I GET BORED AND FLY AWAY"

DERP.

Comment

• Only because of The Matrix did I get called being Agent Smith for a few years.

Comment

• ...I kinda get that...I suppose. They are still fun and I have no problem watching them any time.

Comment

• Sorry about the spoiler (just figured that since the movie has been on DVD for awhile - hell the book has been out forever) hence that plot point has been spoken of just like:

Spoiler:  
                                Vader is Luke's father.

Comment

Working...
                                X