Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M A STAR!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Best use of Sister Christian ever. Not to mention an acurate depiction of life in the beautiful San Fernando Valley.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh Vigo...could've been livin' the sweet life.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We should have had a spin-off:

"The Adventures of Chest Rockwell"

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Best use of Sister Christian ever.
            Dude, it's Night Ranger. Sister Christian is the patron saint of BDR.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• One of the best uses of song in a film ever.

"We're MOTORIN'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                  Dude, it's Night Ranger. Sister Christian is the patron saint of BDR.
                  Said unironically, right?
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Said unironically, right?
                    Dude, it's Night Ranger. Irony does not compute.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                      (500) Days of Summer

I can not stop thinking about this movie. For one I have an ultra-megacrush on Zooey but the story itself is so bittersweet I've just had a knot in my stomach the rest of the day. Highly recommend. JGL and Zooey owned this movie. The chemistry between the both of them is tangible.

4 broken crushed stars.
                      I loved this movie. To be honest, the opening text had me, and the big dance scene sealed it for me. Huge smile on my face anytime I see it. Best use of Hall & Oates.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Saw Spider-Mang on the tube last night.

Favorite moments were still in the first half, especially seeing Parker swing right into a wall. In HD, those effects during the climax do not look good.

Dafoe was fucking incredible, especially considering they covered up that face with a Power Ranger villain's helmuttlang.

Maguire reminded me of a tarsier. And yes, I had to google it to make sure I was right.

And yes, I was right.

Kirsten Dunst needs to fix them teefs/stand in the rain more.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She peaked in that one. If you know what I mean.

I'm talking about her nipples.

Comment

• I still don't get it.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• She piqued, lawl. Also, what happened to her? She used to be a wankmine, now she's just kinda boring.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Booze and poor diet can do that.

Which is why I am also embarking on a "look like Gran Torino-era Clint Eastwood before you're 30" series of lifestyle choices.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X